• Show
Clear All

• Plays for WED inside $$$$$$$$$

Penn ST +6.................................$1,100-$1,000

New Jersey -0.5 -135..................$1,100-$814.00

Tampa Bay +0.5 +190.................$1,100-$2,090

Toronto -2...................................$1,100-$1,000

Lets make the Bookmakers

So are these all 1* plays??? 5*??? 10*???

Using dollar amounts makes it very confusing for those trying to gauge the strength of your plays. But why am I telling you this, you know this is the case.

Trying to hide something???

JimT
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

LMAO Managing one's money when betting on sports is ABSOLUTELY imperative in order to end up a winner. There should NEVER be any game worth more than twice as much as any other.One can never go wrong by playing them all the same. Experts understand that PROGRESSIVE betting schemes are strictly for suckers Pros try to keep their bets at the same size and the goal is to grind down your opponent over a period of time only touts use the star rating system and that was designed for HYPE to generate calls to 900#s.

It is hard enough just to pick a winner but to have the ego and think you can rate the games is stupid I see it all the time a guy will have 5 plays 1 5 star and 4 1 stars he will go 4-0 in 1 stars and his 5 star will lose he had a 4-1 night and lost money nothing professional about that.

If I like a game and feel Im getting VALUE and a Good Line I put 1 unit on it and keep it simple sometimes I will have a double play But I will be the first to admit I should'nt. I also do not have Games Of the Year or 5 stars or 10 stars or 100 stars etc that is all TOUT talk designed by them for HYPE to generate calls and make sales it has nothing to do with HONEST day in and day out sportsbetting a bet is a bet and a unit is a unit Don't fall for the hype of GOY or 10 stars Please enough already

Comment

Working...
      X