10* alert....rare nba play!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert....rare nba play!!!!!

Ok, i feel a little better now........i posted my plays and saw EZ on south carolina which naturally scares me, but isnt this why our forum is so good?? because all of us "veteran, in-the-click (yes, i know it is spelled wrong)"' cappers do not just post the same picks as each other

sorry about the clique joke , but i think i read somewhere (maybe something surveyor said) that some people get treated differently than others around here and i do not see that.......surveyor, this is not a shot at you, you have always treated me with a lot of respect and i appreciate the fact you have never said a bad word to me and your are a local.......

i digress, and although i would like to post my record in the "other sports" (anything but college sports), i am not sure what it is but it is pretty good.......my only other nba post this year did lose though!!!!!!!

10* Washington (+8) at Houston---->despite this current winning streak houston is on, they are only 2-4 in their last 6 ATS at home, and here is thinking that their 2nd half ridiculously terrible performance vs. portland sunday night will carry over to this game home vs. washington.........of course houston is a much better team than earlier in the year as we all know they would be, and yes, washington is a young team coming off a terrible loss, but in the nba, these are professionals without emotion, so they should be ok tonight.......houston has too many head cases to continue winning at this pace and this far into the season, washington is not a fluke but a team the plays hard and will tonight ...would not be shocked if washington gets the outright here

good luck
    b

:uzi: i dont really like the side here....but UNDER aybe woth a shot. Houston slow down and defense vs a team without rest. JUST A THOUGHT

Comment

Shorty I agree it would surprise me if Washington wins SU. GL

Comment

good write up shorty!

good luck tonight my friend.

Comment

gl shorty
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

frankb don't you mean you disagree about washington winning SU?
            I like Houston, but how can they blow seemingly impossible leads??
            Houston SHOULD roll in this spot, but I'm parlaying the ML with UCONN-3

Comment

Working...
            X