10* alert......return from 2 days off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert......return from 2 days off

I needed a couple days off, would have lost sunday, would have won last night, so nobody missed anything.......looking for a goodnight tonight with wayne's GOy, RJ confident post, and the good picks i see from others::

10* Kentucky (-3.5) at South carolina--->this is another one of these spots where they are baiting you to take kentucky.....i have had some luck lately with this weird approach of how i can make a great case for the team i am betting against which i can here as south carolina should rebound from a dreadful home loss to division 2-like auburn, but i do not see kentucky losing here........south carolina is obviously not that good and although the played nice at pitt and at kansas, tubby smith's kentucky teams seems to play better on the road........since kentucky should win, why not assume they will win by 4 or more in a game where i am not sure south carolina can score too much

10* Indiana (+8) at ohio state--->8 points just too much in february where the home team knows they have to win these games to get into the tourney and thus, should come out a little tighter than the road opponent who is expected lose

10* Kansas state (+8) at Iowa state--->see indiana analysis and then throw in the fact we have about 3 points in line value from iowa state winning at texas and home texas tech........ksu could have won at texas (lost in OT) and is equally talented as iowa state

good luck
    b

GL b

Comment

Kill the Books tonight Shorty
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer did just figure out the BIG words? LMFAO

Comment

hahah yea homer thats funny...good luck tonight shorty...looks like a winning card
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Homer did just figure out the BIG words? LMFAO

You know it man. Look in your thread
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer you can highlight the whole thing too and just pick a color. It's great and easy now with the new format! :D

Comment

GL Shorty!!!

Comment

shorty....just an FYI for your Indiana reasoning....OSU took themselves out of any postseason consideration this year as a punishment for the Jim O'Brien situation from a few years ago. Therefore, they already know they are not making the NCAA or NIT tourney. Good luck on your plays.
                  O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

GL Tonight

Comment

shorty,

LOVE all 3 plays!!!

Comment

Best of Luck Shorty!!! Knock!

Comment

Let's get'em tonight shorty$$$$$$$$$$$
                          Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

idiot

i apologize but there was no way i was not going 0-3 after that indiana-ohio state analysis when i forgot ohio state is not eligible for the tourney

pathetic
                            sorry
                            b

Comment

Shorty

I KNEW all about the tourney part. I STILL liked the play WITHOUT Indiana's so called leading scorer with Bracey Wright out! Everyone was covering the game with Wright practicing on Monday and suited up for the game tonight. I have a contact that said he would NOT PLAY and he didn't. THAT IS WHY I LIKED INDIANA as they are a better TEAM without just HIM.

HOWEVER.......I KEEP UNDERESTIMATING THE TOTAL COMPLETE LACK OF INTELLIGENCE THAT TOTAL LOSS OF SO CALLED COACH MIKE DAVIS IS.......The piece of crap can take a group of fired up kids who want to play and turn them into spineless jelly and take all concept of dignity away from them and totally remove their heart to win....THAT IS WHAT I MISSED ON THE PLAY!

I.U. leading in the 2nd half NEEDING THE GAME and end result getting blown out! BRILLIANT!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BUDDY!! Gv
                              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                              X