Kaptains "Loaded Down" Ship --Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Loaded Down" Ship --Monday

Weez has a loaded ship today...Here beez our course...already plotted...Lets sail....Kaptain has a ship for Football (The Crackling Queen) ands a ship for Basketball (WeePicEm)...Kaptain has comes in to some monies here lately, (Lord Mann) distant uncle from England passed away...He leaves the Kapt a "Castle" with 84 rooms, on 18,000 acres of Land...Some guy named "Prince Charles" and his mother are trying to buys it from the Kapt...When this happens, the Kapt will has to have a "New Ship"---she needs a name for Baseball, and will take on a new crew to sail with us....any one interested can throws their name in the basket...

kaptains takes are---
    NBA
    502 Charlotte +5
    507 Washington -4 1/2

NCAA
    520 Ill Chicago -7 1/2
    524 Utah -14 1/2
    525 Kansas -3
    527 Colo St +5
    531 West Carolina +7 1/2
    535 Davidson + 2 1/2

PS...Coverboy will be the Helsman on the new Baseball ship, he earns that right last year...ItsBill will continue to be the Helsman for the other 2, with Spark as his first mate....FrankB03 will beez Coverboys First Mate and Navigator everytime he sails...those 2 gets along all right....Throw your suggestion for the Ship name, and if youz wants in on the crew..The Kaptain will starts a new thread requesting the same....kaptain...and youz guys has gots to remember who is the KAPTAIN

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

GL kapt....

I believe you should recruit RWall... He would be a great addition to the crew.. just my 2 cents

Comment

LoveDoc

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      GL kapt....

I believe you should recruit RWall... He would be a great addition to the crew.. just my 2 cents
      LoveDoc---a recommendation coming from you "is a feather in his Cap"..rwall has already expressed interest in joining our new crew ( he's 1/2 Sicilian)---should be no problem with the 4 other Italianos the Kapt already gotz...he can come to the other thread and present himself.... kaptain...thanks for the input

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Kapt. How about BattersUp for the name!

Comment

like Washington and KU plays a lot

Comment

GL Brother!

Comment

Best of Luck to you Kapt.

Doc,
              Thank you for the vote of confidence.
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Pardner GL tonight

Comment

Working...
                X