MON PLAYS====>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MON PLAYS====>

Well I finally had a crap day on 2nd half plays (Wash being one of my dumbest in eons). Then GTech can't win at home by one point and blew up a nice parlay all by themselves. Had some nice side wins including the oddball Mont St etc so try to do better tonight!

2* DAVIDSON +3
    2* CUSE -5

(Interesting play here with the stat of Pitts last group of 4 losses by like a total of 14 points making them average a very tiny 3 pts or so allowing people to jump on the dog after beating Cuse by 7 points) Yet some forget Cuse had this team annihilated by 17 points and Kruaser and Troutman shutout in the first half of that game. This one is at home and doubt you see the Orange take the foot off the gas and lollygag around this time as they do know how to handle this team defensively. If Pitt can lose AT WEST VIRG by 5 they can lose by more than that here in a BIG revenge game! I normally love a dog in a spot like this but not this one!!
    1* APP ST -5
    1* ARKST/FLOR INT (O)140
    1* ILL CHIC -8

PARLAY PISTONS / SUNS / CUSE / TENN CHAT / APP ST / ILL CHIC Pays ~=+280
    BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gl on ur games and i think we have some good ml parlays tonight also .
    and im on syracuse also
    THICK 1

Comment

GL Goldie, I hope you hit. I'll be watching the Pitt game, will let you know if I see anything for 2nd half!!

Comment

Glgv
        makin it rain since 2004

Comment

Vike GL

Comment

Is that a ml parlay,gold?I missed 2 of the picks by a few mins.Still got it at 130 though!
            Gold,where in Minn are you?

Comment

thanks

everyone! HOPE EVERYONE HAS EXTRA $$$ COME MORNING!

Coburg.....moved out of state due to job (promo) bucks but from the far western part of the state.....right on the Minn/Nor Dak border. Still got family there though so do get back!! HOPE YOU WIN 2NITE! BOL....Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Hey GV good luck and your former home is probably really close to where I currently live!! (also on that border, I am sure you could guess)
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Good Luck

GUYS! Looks like the snakes came out to bite the two big guns for Cuse to sink a play but every so often bad breaks go against ya.

1* ILL CHIC -7 2ND HALF

BOL EVERYONE! Gv

Comment

Working...
                  X