Fade Thread for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade Thread for Monday

Please hold up all post ... Rip will be here in a Little ...

CAN someone or a few people start this and ill help in about 45 mints - to 1 hr..thanks guys ..& sorry..

Comment

i know im not supposed to post in here but ill start to help ripple tomm if you explain where to find the info thanks Charlie
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
        i know im not supposed to post in here but ill start to help ripple tomm if you explain where to find the info thanks Charlie
        if you want to help you can post anywhere .. thanks ...

Comment

Anyone want to run this thread tonight .. Rip is a little busy .. thanks ... This thread is open

Comment

dont have the breakdown....but most cappers are on KANSAS and thats odd as the line has fallen to -3...go figure.

Comment

All I know is EVERYBODY is on the Jazz including most of our vets here....really scares me but looks like a nice pick...????

Comment

Seems like alot of Wizard picks as well, yet the line is down to 4.5. Play the Hornets!

Comment

guys thanks for trying to help out..i couldnt tonite but we cant guess...and its real close between suns & jazz and some one said everyone is all over the jazz..and were only going by the services not the vets here..i started one earlier than when i seen the guessing i stop ..its damn to confusing to do it and have people guess and give false info ..Thats why i stopped for good last week ..but spark was stuck tonight ..Thanks for trying guys ..but please lets not guess ..good luck guys ..

Comment

Working...
                  X