• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half Pro Bowl???

Anybody like anything?

NFC -3 ????

I'm playing NFC -3 :D

Comment

i was hoping for a tie since i fell asleep before gam etime but i loved the ac after i heard they was here to win but was to late to get on them but with the score as it is i have no clue about the ht line at all
      THICK 1

Comment

Brady & Brees against Vick and Vick will be coached by his own coaches in his own system. It's worth a shot!

Comment

yes if i was going to play it would have to go with the nfc for sure
          THICK 1

Comment

wainman

I took the fighting VIKINGS OF THE NFC 2ND HALF AT -3.5!

I HEARD FLIP SAUNDERS IS EN ROUTE FOR A PEP TALK! Sheeeeshhhhhhhhh Wolves are in big trouble!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

The T-Wolves SUCK! Look at my thread GV, They screwed me AGAIN today on a big play. How many damn times have i said that to you and why oh why do i keep going back for more?! I guess the lines are just not as good as they look with this team because this team is simply not nearly as good as i give them credit for. I keep thinking tonight is the night and it never happens. Everybody has that one team that seems to screw them and no doubt ............ it's those f@cken T-Puppies for me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cha-ching!

Comment

Ya

you betcha$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                  X