Sunday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

When Wade missed that damn Free throw I know that was coming :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

sorry Homer,

could've gone either way. hate to lose those one's.

Comment

Homer U made the right call...........If it plays again with this ridiculous I make the same call......I noticed the same exact things U did, just didnt play it in time............wanted to play second half and shit came up.

Have a look at these and tell me what U think........Im prolly gonna make em plays

Sac Over 216

Clippers Over 192

Jersey Over 195 (I love this one, makes absolutely no sense)

PEACE

Again who cares HOMIE....U had the right side pegged......How do u think I felt yesterday after i saw Iowa up 17 with 3 mins left and they didnt score again and missed the cover by a FUCKEN 1/2 pt.....get it behind Ya and hopefully we can cash some of these together.....dont that Jersey one look funny?

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Homer U made the right call...........If it plays again with this ridiculous I make the same call......I noticed the same exact things U did, just didnt play it in time............wanted to play second half and shit came up.

Have a look at these and tell me what U think........Im prolly gonna make em plays

Sac Over 216

Clippers Over 192

Jersey Over 195 (I love this one, makes absolutely no sense)

PEACE

Again who cares HOMIE....U had the right side pegged......How do u think I felt yesterday after i saw Iowa up 17 with 3 mins left and they didnt score again and missed the cover by a FUCKEN 1/2 pt.....get it behind Ya and hopefully we can cash some of these together.....dont that Jersey one look funny?
          Just got home.

I agree Pimp. Like that New Jersey Over. Line movement is right on it as well.

GL on us and bring them home
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
          X