UCONN-NC Line ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN-NC Line ?

Does this line look like a Husky bet or am I high? Any comments appreciated?

The Huskies leading scorer Rashad Anderson is out with an infection in his upper right leg, I think the Tar Heels will ROLL!

Comment

Whats The Line?

Comment

Unc -8.5

Comment

Wayne, I trust that you like UNC for good reasons, not just your cool avatar, !!!

Comment

Millenium Sports has the line at NC - 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
              Wayne, I trust that you like UNC for good reasons, not just your cool avatar, !!!
              This is the one and only reason why i hate "Avatars"! NO, the Avatar is not something i trip over while capping games.

Comment

oh shit tony betting lol watch out pete rose here comes tony
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

yeah if north carolina does not turn the ball over 25 times and if they can get to run just a little more than 2 points north carolina will win by double digis.
                  they should win here easily if they can even play a decent game just like if they had played a decent game in duke they would have wont that game also.

gl to you all
                  THICK 1

Comment

Think UConn will have their hands full today…Besides the obvious of loosing Rashad Anderson…Making matters worse is that UConn sophomore point guard Marcus Williams has strep throat. He’ll play and might be semi effective in the FH, but his stamina figures to be a concern in the SH….

The only chance for UConn to cover, will be slowing down the NC offense, which averages 91 points. They’ll have to take away their fast break to have any chance at all.. Ironically, it’s UConn that normally wants to run at every chance so I think changing from a run and shot to a slow tempo type of game is going to hurt Uconn big time…But would help an under bet….
                    “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

********* has the line at NC -10

Comment

Bodog.com still has NC -7 (-115)
                        I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Pinnacle is now -7 (-109). You should not have to lay more than a TD on this one.

Comment

might be a good chance to middle game if u dont like it 10 and 7
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                            X