Huge Play Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Play Saturday

I know I don't hardly ever post picks here, but have chimed in a few times the last week with Pacific on Thurs, Cincy + at Louisville, and UAB over Marquette, but I have my biggest play in years tomorrow.

The play is Cincinnati -3. I regularly talk to alot of the coaches, video guys, players, etc, and they have been crisp this week and are flying high after the Xavier win. This team will NOT have a let down this game. DePaul does not match up whatsoever against UC, hence the 29 point UC win last time out. I don't often, if ever, bring up a play on my own, but onload on Cincinnati tomorrow.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Also, another tidbit, look at who UC has lost to this year: Illinois, Wake Forest, Louisville x 2, and Charlotte. Aside from Charlotte, the other teams are all in the Top 10. The loss at Charlotte was a combo of looking ahead to Xavier, and some issues with the team flight. Single digit losses to Louisville and WF are very respectable. Do I think UC will get past the 2nd round of the tourney? Probably Not. Will they rip DePaul? YES
    O..H.........I..O!

Comment

gl ulike on them c u at the cashier desk
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I like your reasoning. Very solid. Thanks for the info

GL

Comment

Screw Cincy! They play well for parts of games but can't get it done for a whole game. ie--Xavier, up 21 & don't cover. I'm not playing the game, but I hope DePaul crushes them!

Comment

Ha, gotta bet with your head, not with your heart! Double digit Dubya today!
            O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Bump it up!
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

I watched Cincy the other night and they looked totally sloppy..especially on the foul line.

Hope you cash it big!

Comment

I took Ciny today and right now they are losing by 18. It is bad enough that they cant make free throw, but they have no heart.Better luck on your other picks.

Comment

I don't often, if ever, bring up a play on my own, but onload on Cincinnati tomorrow.

I know you felt strong about this pick but please don't tell people to unload on games because im sure many newbies listened and got burned.

GL with your plays

Comment

cinncinatti is a tough team to bet!!! very erratic

Comment

Yep, just got home and that was a disaster. Man, being at practice this past week I really thought they turned the corner. But to allow the backdoor layups and almost if not more than 50% from 3's is ridiculous. I'll admit it though, bad pick! Gotta regroup and get em next time. Good luck all.
                        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Huggins has no control with these convicts.Same old shit with him! Huggins is always a risky bet.
                          You can live with one lung

Comment

Gotta LOVE the Demons! Cincy is a 1st round "loser" in the NCAA IF they even get there! This team just plays totally out of control & can't make foul shots!

Comment

phins....Yes, the FTs definitely will catch up to them in the tourney. Unless they get a miracle 2nd round matchup, I can't see them getting out of the first weekend. Right now they are looking at a 6 seed I'd say, and the 3 seed possibilities for 2nd round don't look too good for them. But there is definitely no IF involved. 18 wins now and a pretty soft conference schedule the rest of the way. They should end up about 24-8 after the conf turning (beating TCU, So Miss, Tulane, Marquette and one out of UAB and Memphis then winning one in the conf tourney). Really, they could go 1-6 the rest of the way and still get in. Good luck.
                              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Working...
                              X