Why play the SAC/DALL Half?====>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why play the SAC/DALL Half?====>

Only if you are a dummy like me and already have the KINGS AND THE OVER for the game.

1* Parlay KINGS -135 ML & (O)106 +220

Total was set at 214 and only 89 points needed to blow it up. So why the extra 17 points?? Because they will have LESS defense in the 2nd half if that is possible!! Plus think the Kings still take em!

I blew the Suns spread though so FWIW!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! GV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL GV...... and thanks for the Olympic tip...... I couldn't take this parlay on my book! Olympic seems to offer alot more variety......
    I'm on you with the Kings...... Say a prayer for them, St. Mary's and St. M 2nd half for me...
    I'll be watching you tomorrow!!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Good Luck

TO YOU GARY! Hope those plays HIT FOR YOU!!

Olympic is in my opinion ONE of the most versitaile and flexible books out there. (they payout very well) MANY DO NOT LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT OFFER REUP BONUSES. Errrrrrrrrrrrrr......That is WHAT I TRY to stay AWAY FROM! Many like Bodog for payouts but their lines are TERRIBLE......PARLAYS....LIMITED BADLY AND TOTALS ON GAMES ARE HARDLY EXISTANT UNLESS THEY ARE ON A TV GAME.........Duhhhhhhhh..........Sometimes the same lines as the Greek on games.....but lo and behold at -115 or even -120 FOR THE SAME GAME!

I think Pinnacle is good as well according to Wayne and others but I can't stand their cluttered play areas.

JMHO AND HOPE YOU WIN BIG! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I'll take a look at Olympic. I primarily use Pinnacle. They are very good. Best Lines. Bodog is good if you like dogs. They inflate the favorite very often. Many time as much as an additional point. Especially in the NFL.

Comment

Vike.. I thought your prayers were supposed to guarantee winners..... a bad close loss...
          First time in a while that a team that almost everyone on here liked went down.....
          Oh well, there's always tommorrow......
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
          X