I Have Another Situation -- St Mary's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Another Situation -- St Mary's

I like this game a lot but not quite enough to make it a situation until I saw the RPI ratings for both teams. St. Mary's RPI is 28 and Santa Clara's is 124. All St Marys has to do is just win to cover.

St. Marys wasen't dominated by Santa Clara in the first game. They are a much better team than Santa Clara and only lost to them because they were flat after beating both Gonzaga and Air Force. St Mary's is 14-2 their last 16 games, losing only at Gonzaga and this Santa Clara team. At 5-5, Santa Clara is not a great home team anyway and you get the revenge factor too.

My only caution is finding another situation like this right after my sitation play on Detroit last night. This is only the 6th situation I posted. The other 5 all won, starting way back in the NL playoffs, when Brandon Backe for Houston was a +150 dog, at home, against St Louis. He was 11-1 as a started at home and he's a big dog. That was a great situation and why there are so few of them. Last nights Detroit play was based on the Lakers playing their 4th game in 5 nights and tonight's is based on the hugh RPI difference. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the info sandman....sounds good....gl tonight
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Sound reasoning. GL

Comment

I'm on this also. Link to St Mary Radio broadcast

http://www.kdia.com/
        Racing Assistance

Comment

St Marys is now -1.5. Well, it's a line move. Anyone with the DISH TV Fox sport package and I can't believe anyone here with DISH would not subscribe to it; the game is on CH 419, Fox Sports Bay Area.

Comment

Great Info

Sandman and thanks for the play!! CONGRATS AGAIN on last nights win and I am on St. Mary's tonight!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GL Sandman. I'm tailing you :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sorry, But I Would Still Do It Again

Sorry to anyone who followed me, but to be honest, if this SITUATION came up again, I would play it the same again. At least they came back from 11 down to give us a chance at the end.

Comment

Good

GAME and good call! Nothing wrong with losing a squeeker....that is why they put lines at a point! Either team will win.....you just want to have the w........KEEP THE PLAYS COMING! NICE RECORD! BEST OF LUCK! Gv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

no problemo.....st marys was the play....too bad they couldnt pull it out in the end.....get'm next time.....

aloha

phantom

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                      Sorry to anyone who followed me, but to be honest, if this SITUATION came up again, I would play it the same again.
                      I bet you would and you should. It was solid reasoning and capping. We can't win every game.

Comment

Working...
                      X