inside>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inside>>>

i think it is funny that a certain number of you are bashing me in your posts. thats fine, and i have been losing the last few days. but being a bookie for the last 5 years and knowing a couple others, i know that i will turn it around as my guys have been winning lately and they will not keep it up. i will continue to fade the plays that the most money is on and i will be very successful. this is my last post. i wish MOST all of you the best of luckin the future. beielve me or not i will win. so again good luck.

ps. it has been a good time, but some people are just idiots and i dont need to put of with that.

Don't worry about it.... keep posting and it will turn around, i want everyone that posts on here to make money but some people just don't like the blind theory of betting against public money for the only reasoning behind a wager and i think some people feel that public money is on 1 half of every game and they feel picking and choosing can cause bad choices when there are 100 games i think there are some bad lines and the public too is able to find some so good luck and keep posting if people are directing posts towards you than that means their watching so post and let your picks talk for themselves!

Comment

just keep posting ,it will turn around.i always check your picks
      If you cant dazzal them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
      glt97

Comment

You do what you want wass21. I would rather see you stay than
        go. Don't you think you deserve some shit after telling someone
        you don't like someones pick, especially a GOY. I didn't post
        under your play thread that I didn't like Notre Dame or Georgia.
        The thing that matters is we all contribute here. If you're going
        to have an opinion, expect an opinion back. Like I told ***, we
        know Joe Public loses over the long haul. If you've been
        booking for 5 years you know whatever your guys win from you,
        they give back tenfold over time. So please continue posting
        your picks and have some fun. Your lucky you only had Phil Jr. giving you shit. If the other half of the Goldclub Casheasy was
        on your case, you really would be in trouble.

P.S. I noticed last night ******* was down on this site at
        least two or three different times. He posted his GOY at
        another site as Georgia moneyline(lucky shit). Maybe we
        should start a thread calling him out for some of his plays???

Comment

wass21,

I don't think mbates was bashing you in that thread. Everyone has opinions on games as you did on the a game that he had played. Everyone on here has congratulated you on how you've been doing, because you've did very well.

I myself would hate to see you leave as i'm sure many others would too since you add value to the site.

I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Monte

Comment

Working...
          X