Chicago Bears +6353
    Detroit Lions +15633
    Miami Dolphins +14545
    Cleveland Browns +21669
    San Francisco 49ers +21669

Anyone like anything here?????

Comment

Wayne,

Out side of the PATS of course. Here is who I like to win it all.

Tenn
      Oakland
      Detroit
      Arizona

Alittle background on why. Every year before baseball season starts I take $25 and put it on 4 NFL teams to win the SB. Generally they are long shots or mid range teams.
      I've yet to win in the 4 years doing this,but hey its fun and if I were to win it would be bonus $$$$$. Last year I had 3 of 4 playoff teams. My picks were Atlanta,Arizona,San diego,NY jets. I always pick 2 NFC 2 AFC teams. I never take the favs.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bry, i think Arizona is totally wasting your money. I think the others have a glimmer of hope. I don't think you can leave this team below out. Another year for Palmer with good wr's and rb's and lewis is still fine tuning the defense. They were the one team late in the season that came VERY close to winning in N.E.

Remember that game? They are in a division that is not the best and that could also help them.........................

Cincinnati Bengals +3828

Comment

I was looking hard at Cincy. I might swap them out with oakland. I wont put my wager in until around april 1st. I always use 2 afc 2 nfc teams. So if i drop zona i gotta add another nfc team. Maybe the giants or TB. Who do you like? Do you bet futures? do you take the favs or long shots???
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm NOT going with the Pats. The coaches are "bolting" and I believe this "dynasty" is about to crumble . I think alot of players may leave for more $$$$$ from other teams.
            My team is Green Bay, but I'm betting with my wallet here so I give the nod to either San Diego or Indy. Damn I miss football already !
            Your body is a tavern, NOT a Temple !

Comment

I usually bet 1 team from each conference and i don't go with long shots i usually go with who i think will face off in the bowl. It's not about cashing the "Big Ticket" for me, it's about cashing a ticket no matter what the payout. I had N.E. and Philly each of the last 2 years and i've done well cashing both years. Sometimes i throw $25 on one team with a nice payout and if i do this year it will be Cincy. I heard Philly is looking at getting S. Alexander and if that's true i will probably go with them again,i will probably go with Philly either way. In the AFC i might go with N.E. again but probably not as 3 in a row will be tough. I might take either Indy if they get a little offseason defense help, Pitt. if they get a new coach, or Baltimore if they get R. Moss. I'm not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wacco
                I'm NOT going with the Pats. The coaches are "bolting" and I believe this "dynasty" is about to crumble . I think alot of players may leave for more $$$$$ from other teams.
                My team is Green Bay, but I'm betting with my wallet here so I give the nod to either San Diego or Indy. Damn I miss football already !
                Who is leaving? They might lose a couple guys but look at the FA list, 99% of them are already signed and their working with a couple unsigned players already. If your banking on them losing players then you better look again at that theory.

Comment

Thats cool wayne. It makes since to take the good teams. My feeling is I just dont think we get enough value with future bets on the solid top 8 or so teams to make it worth your while. I figure atleast 3 or more of the teams that made the playoffs this year will not make it next year. I wont put alot of $$$ on any future bet ever. I always bet small $$$ on all my future wagers and play the long shots. Just how i do it. If I were to bet futures for a bigger amount I'd be on PATS, Philly,carolina, Indy.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm liking San Fran +22K!!!

hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      I'm liking San Fran +22K!!!

hahaha.
                      I'll book that and give you +30K.