Yes, all plays are 10X's. Looks strong

Comment

Looking great so far again

Georgia -1.5 1st hlf (5X)
            Fla/Ga OVER 71 1st hlf (5X)

Georgia -3 (10X)
            Ga/Fla OVER 149 (10X)

Comment

Another big night and up 50 units already for the week just two days in.

Comment

?

Not really up 50 units, the avg play for you is like 7X day in and day out so 1 unit is not 1x it's 7x and a 10X play is a four unit play. 50 Divided by 7 = 7.14 so really you won 7.14 units not 50 that is a much more realistic way of looking at it. Your Average play is around 7X which is 7x more then one unit, nobody daily wagers 7X what there normal SAFE amount is.

If you come to the conclusion that a $1,000 is a safe amount for you to wager on a game then u make that your unit of play, once that is done you don't start wagering $7,000 on games daily.

PS this is not a Bash I enjoy your winners that u post and you are a :cool: guy keep up the good work, Im just curious about the moneymanagement that u use.:confused:

Comment

This is why I add up his Xs and call them Xs.
                  I hear what you're saying about 7X being average and all, but I just tally up the Xs and take the guy at his word that they are, in fact, units. *** doesn't usually take into account the juice involved, so you have to do that on your own.
                  So far this week, he's up a robust 44.7 Xs.....
                  And so far this year, when he has had a bad week, he rebounds the next. His plays this week are 15-9, or 15-8-1 if you managed to get Buffalo at +10 on Monday, and one book did go to that at the last minute. Again, lots of action and this week should be a wild ride. Since he lost last week, bet on him winning this week.
                  Good luck, ***. A couple of your posts have been a few minutes early, and that helps those that wish to piggyback your plays. Bravo!!
                  Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

he's up 44 X which divided by 7x his average play =6.2 so in the real world he is up 6.2 units, then factor in the VIG which he does not and it's even less then that.

Comment

Working...
                    X