Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day Heros

Pacers Under 188.
    Last edited by Spark; 02-09-2005, 09:40 AM.

Have some respect you LOSER

Comment

you are a putz. and have nerve about their whining. 99% of your posts are you crying about how bad you suck!

Comment

Bad Luck, take this as a warning .. I have tried to talk to you as an adult but apparently you just can not comprehend .. You ever post something like that again you will be out of here .. CoverBoy apologized to you like a man .. I told you it was all in fun .. Did you ever see the way they get on me in the non-sports discussion forum?? .. ALL FUN .. Lighten up ..

Comment

Bad Luck, stop making SPARK type more than he has to...........the arthritis in his fingers is KILLING him. HAHAHA!!!

j/k SPARK, you old fart.

Comment

I'm Sorry

Spark And Everybody I'm Truly Sorry. I Just Feel Like I'm Being Picked On For Having Difference Of Opinion Thats All. Once Again I'm Sorry And I'll Only Post Plays Or Serious Stuff

Comment

You got it bad .. Just settle down .. Not telling you what to do but try to listen and learn ... You have some great guys here willing to help .. Have a great day ....

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                Bad Luck, stop making SPARK type more than he has to...........the arthritis in his fingers is KILLING him. HAHAHA!!!

j/k SPARK, you old fart.
                There, you see what I mean ... hahahaha

Comment

Bad Luck you're not a bad person. Just hang in there, post some plays, and be a positive part of this forum, and you will get the respect you want.

GL with all your plays.

Comment

Working...
                  X