Early NBA fade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early NBA fade....

T-Wolves are a home favorite against Denver tonight... as Goldvike pointed out yesterday, they are horrible in this spot, they're failed to cover 11 of 13 since Jan 1, so the play is...
    Denver +3

Also NBA system play, Miami vs. Knicks.... don't have a line yet, BUT betting against the Knicker-chok-ers, with a system in your favor..... Definitely worth a look!

GL...... everyone have another great night!!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

HATE to say it.....but I LOVE betting against the T-wolves right now!!! It's a great investment!! Especially when a favorite!! Good luck!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

The T-Wolves right now are horrible. Since Karl has taken over Denver they've played very well. However, this is also a bad spot for Denver. Coming off a home win last night.

GL

Comment

Shoulda listened to ya frankie b...... that's what happens when I go a day without seeing the board!!
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Sorry! I didn't want to jinx you. I was rooting for you.

If Minny wasn't playing so poorly I might have made them a play. Denver has a very poor record on the road with no rest after a home win. I played Minny the other night vs. Memphis. They got clobbered.

Comment

Working...
          X