Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Slightly ill and all my employees are abandoning me

Nothing like busting your ass when being abandone after a holiday (Super Bowl) and coughing up parts of your lung. As they say in the movie, "I'm taking care of all family business today". Most likely get into a beef with the gf tonight as well. :chainsaw:

Going to see Clint's movie tonight. Hope it's as good as the hype.

GT laying the short wood on the road. Don't understand the line in this one as many trends go against them here and their numbers aren't very strong in this situation. Money driving this line up as well. I'll jump on the train.

I'd be wary of going against BC tonight (not Betters Chat) as ND has been a dog in five straight. Watched them play UConn as they received a gift there in the final seconds. Can ND keep it up in these conference battles. Maybe not as they blew an large lead in their last game and lost. Should have been 2 straight loses when having the lead late but a missed easy layup saved their ass in the UConn game. Would have lost 4 straight if not for the UConn freebee. ND shooting only 39% in conference playing a BC team allowing a little over 40% in conference and 38% on the road. ND loving that three ball playing a team that does very well defending it on the road, allowing only 1 of 4 successful attempts. I'll take BC here plus the small #. Don't think ND can score enough and has shown to do poorly in close scoring games while BC plays the opposite. BC has a good chance for their 1st loss before the end of the schedule with some talented competition coming soon enough.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Like Iowa St + in this conference matchup.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

ND shooting 52% from beyond the arch will do well against anyone and pull out a 3 point win tonight.

Played the ivy leaugue team in the fade thread earlier.

adding FL +8

Comment

Working...
      X