Good consensus sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good consensus sites?

Breathing off the fact that the "fade" thread has done so well what are some good consensus websites out there right now. I know of two now...consensus online and the sports monitor.

thanks and keep up the great work guys on the fade thread.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

consensus online pretty much sucks. the sports monitor is very expensive and they only work basketball through the end of the ncaa national championship (I guess they don't realize that human beings play the sport of basketball well into June!). The report that thick posts in the service play threads from time to time is put out by vsswins (good = The New York Wiseguys can only be found on that report and they have alot of added services at the bottom. bad = sometimes they do not have every service posted every night BUT the most popular ones are always listed). watchdog sports also does a nice job, but they do not have many services and they are pretty expensive as well (especially if you want their "premium" section which includes JB Sports and The Animal). Those are the main ones that I know of, if I can find anymore I will let you know. bol to you tonight
    Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 02-08-2005, 01:45 PM.
    OBE

Comment

Working...
    X