Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bad Luck"

Hey -

Spark is right … it is all good . I think sometimes you like to say things which will definitely get a rise out of people . And that’s quite all right. Many times your posts get people to participate. And that’s a good thing. You mean no harm or malice, I know that.

Man I’ll tell ya , you certainly got a rise out of me yesterday morning . LOL

I really laid it on thick yesterday and for that I apologize. The guys who really know me the most I hope will tell you that my heart is kind and generous. My flaw is that I do get carried away sometimes … I mean way over the top … at the expense of other people’s feelings. And that’s a bad thing .

I need to relax , mellow out, and get back the true spirit of why on earth we are all in Bettors Chat.

Every single one of us has one most important thing in common. Above all this is our true bond.

I’d really love to see you change your nickname from “ Bad Luck “ to “ Good Luck .“ It will let me know you’re doing OK. And your avatar scares the piss out of me … if you change your nic you might as well change your pic to a shamrock or a rabbit’s foot … a picture of Ghandi …. Something positive.

Deep down, everyone in BC wants to see each other doing well.

I wish you nothing but success. Best of Luck this month and for March Madness.

-Neil

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. And I am NOT a big man..."
    Erwin "Fletch" Fletcher aka Elmer Fudd Gantry
    Fletch Lives, 1989
    "Gambling is the best thing you can ever do with your life... if you're good at it..."

Comment

Bad Luck...just follow a capper that you believe in and stick with him through thick and thin and nobody else... You'll be all good bud. Like BC said, i think your pressing to hard. GL

Comment

Working...
      X