No announcement yet.

Fade Thread For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its up to you love doc ....ill do the tally and you & coverboy keep the record and what ever you do im 100% for it...also what i would love do if its not to much trouble ..keep a seperate record for all the goy..gow and gom ill keep posting them in another post..or do u think just the service fade...im game for anything ...plus i know alot of people cant keep things around there house..im single and my gf is awesome and has alittle idea whats up (lol only if she new) lmfao..so whoever can help is okay....also i made a suggestion to skip fridays & sundays now till march..its the 2 lightest days

also i think spark should take 2 days off fridays & sundays and let the thread be the thread till march ..he needs a break also ..thanks lovedoc

Comment

i'm a fan of the system the way it is even if the others are only leans i would like them posted if thats not a problem thanks for all the hardwork, charlie
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        Great ..Love it .. doc, your in ... Thanks rip

Great!! by the way what's the record?? CB if your out there, let me know buddy!!

Rip, i would say post the goy's and stuff like that in your post in this thread...Well, on second thought, i think it would be confusing cause 1 service could have (example syracuse GOY and another one have Uconn GOY) So really, i dont think its important... Rip, what you need to do for me for the next couple of months is this format if you can..

1. *****example Syracuse***** meaning big play

2. blah
        3. blah

There should only be 1 big play, not 2 in a night. Please note...#2 and #3 should be posted if there is a good amount of services on them... anything less than 7 should not be accepted. Just my thoughts

Comment

thanks for all the hard work......

so what u fellas think?? unlv? or utes? tonite

good luck and thanks again!

Comment

Uconn was a play for sure

The 3-0 though I don't think are enough. If it was 5-0 maybe that would have been enough. I would go with 7 and up as a solid number.

Comment

You may have to expirement with it though as 5 could be a better number or even higher. You never know, but I think the lower the gap # the worse the trend.

Comment

yes... 7 will go as regular plays... BC, could you please give Spark my email, i need to talk to him.. thanks

Comment

thanks bc we will make 5 a starting point and take it from there but 7 sounds like a real #

Comment

BC, please leave this thread stuck till the AM and I will unstick it .. We appreciate it .. Thanks

Comment

oops edit me ..
                      Last edited by Ripple; 02-07-2005, 08:56 PM.

Comment

someone was asking if my uconn comes in im all over utah(college) and san diego st

Comment

lovedoc if you want to start ur own record starting tonight thats fine..because we just started this a few days ago.And we were trying to fiqure out what games we were going to count .I think bc(monte) is absolutely correct with his response ..so start tonight with ur record till coverboy comes back

Comment

Well i do remember this....

3-0 Big Plays

10-4 REgular plays

Comment

also when spark or someone opens the fade thread for the day please come in and post the record thanks bud and appreciate ur help ..

Comment

Yeah Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy
                                Uconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn

Wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

Comment

Working...
                                X