X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rip, you're the shiznit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
      guys im not being a jerk but this thread is all about money not posting threads..i dont mean to come down like a ass but please lets us do the tally we dont mind people helping but when someone gives false info that not cool...

these tallys are only on service plays ..not free plays or comps ..thanks and please okay ..i know i had an emergency but i know what plays are correct
      No need to apologize rip....

Comment

I ASKED EVERYONE NOT TO POST EXCEPT RIPPLE .. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD RIP AND I WILL NIX IT IN A HEARTBEAT .. THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU NOT US ... AND RIP, BE AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES IF YOU HAVE TO BE

Comment

also please remember anything that comes in after our final post (655 pm ) were not cointing ..were trying to do it up to 7pm thanks guys ...

Comment

your just talking about posting plays right Spark...we can have conversation in here correct??

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Yo, anything going on at the Borgota tomorrow night for Fat Tuesday? I'm headed down to the Taj in a few to play some Hold'em.
              Not sure usually do not go to the Borgata on during the week.You should hit the place anyway thought it is the place to be in AC by far.
              You can live with one lung

Comment

its open 100% everynite after 7pm lovedoc now u can chat post anything you want ..we just want a 100% tally thats all good luck guys

Comment

You can have conversations if rip ok's it .. I really would like to hold up until he is done posting .. I just want to tell everyone that this thread is very close to being nixed and you can do it on your own .. Rip and I are almost out of this ... it is up to him ...

Comment

oh ok...i thought as long as we dont post any plays there wouldn't be a problem.. my apologies

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                      also there is a game of the year fairfield when that happens the service usually loses

okay 7pm the forum is open
                      Spark, he posted at 7 that is was ok to post. See above.

Comment

Doc

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        oh ok...i thought as long as we dont post any plays there wouldn't be a problem.. my apologies
                        We know you don't have anyone to talk to at home!

Comment

haha..exactly.. you guys are my family!! lol

Comment

chat and post away guys its been open since 7pm

Comment

So are col st, ohio u and atlanta Hawks are part of today play?
                              Keep it up the good work guys, and we need these fading plays. Through my experiences, you can't lose with this system.

Thank guys.
                              Last edited by stud; 02-07-2005, 07:36 PM.
                              Stud

For the love of sports or of $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Everyone please understand this .. When I open this thread I sticky it for Rip .. after that it is his .. We would like no posting at all until he is done doing his thing .. he will at that time till you it is ok, he is done and then we do not care what you do ... It is very frustrating for him to figure out all these plays for YOU every night and then come here and there are 20 posts with just bullshit in them .. Please understand what I am saying ... I want us all to make money and believe me, I have been a fader for years and do VERY well at it .. Rip and CoverBoy both know what i am talking about ... Good Luck guys and lets have some fun when the time is to have fun .. But lets be serious just for that hour to sit back and have the plays handed to you ... Good luck ...

Comment

Working...
                                X