X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add a

real reach wacko 2nd half play:

1* NOVA/ST JOE (O)67 2ND HALF

25-16 at the first half and St Jo at 16 per cent shooting!!!!!

STJ averages 61 62 off and def for a game
    NOVA avgs 74 62 of def a game

total was set at 137

THIS IS ALMOST 100 POINTS BELOW THE GAME TOTAL at this point!

If THIS ****** they only have to play an "average" 2nd half...doubt they are going to look this ugly for 2 of them.

Just one unit for fun!

GOOD LUCK ALL! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck buddy ... and thanks

Comment

Best

TO YOU SPARK AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

FOR THOSE LIKE ME ON OKLAH ST. -9.5 Lets see if we can get really greedy and hit both sides with:

1* OKLA +5 2ND HALF

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
          TO YOU SPARK AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

FOR THOSE LIKE ME ON OKLAH ST. -9.5 Lets see if we can get really greedy and hit both sides with:

1* OKLA +5 2ND HALF

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
          GV-Am I missing something here? If you have Ok St -9 1/2 for the game and they are up by 2 at the half, how can you hit it both ways by taking Oklahoma +5 for the second half.
          Perhaps you meant Ok St -5?

Comment

Yes

Savage.....I was sending out a couple of emails at the same time.....the GETTING GREEDY was CORRECT.....It was Okst -5 not ok +5..........It was obviously both sides of 5 points that I was attempting to say...Plus 5 points added to the current half score to the opening play of -9.5....-5 and -10 with the 5 making it the -7 point middle....if that makes sense!

I NEED TO HIRE A KELLY GIRL!! I just can't type that fast anymore!!

Comment

Thanks for the over on Villa

I caught it at the last minute before I left for bowling. You are the man as always!!!

Comment

gv i am sure glad u r back posting i just miss all your plays at night thanks for helping everyone out i am sure they feel the same way your friend always marty
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                X