Poll Regarding Referring New Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Regarding Referring New Members

Please vote on whether you think this is a good idea or not.
    Good Idea
    20.00%
    Bad Idea
    10.00%
    Leave Things as they are
    40.00%
    Don't Care either way
    30.00%

This poll is for referring new members to the site. The person that refers the most new members to the site gets $100 sent to their paypal account.

You must get at least 20 new member referrals in order to qualify.

You cannot sign up yourself under several different names.

All people you would refer would need to e-mail me at [email protected] giving me their new member name & the name of the referring member.

Please vote and let me know if you like this idea or not.

Comment

If it brings people that will contribute, it's a great idea. If it brings people who bash or people who don't contribute, it would not be good. I can get that at home. I guess you don't know until you try. At least you have the disclaimer about signing up under different names or else the list would read casheasyJr, casheasySr, cashmoney, cashklub, goldeasy, etc...
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Whats wrong with some bashing. New members is great.

Comment

It's too bad BC came up with that disclaimer. I am the KING of loopholes and I can't find any in this contest. Will the new server be able to handle more members? If so, then I welcome newbies....ESPECIALLY if they bash Phil Jr.
          By the way, it's a balmy 45 degrees here in Ohio and the snow is melting away. But my mother-in-law bought me 2 (!) new shovels for any snowfall that might come....
          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

casheasy,

LOL...does that mean that you're supposed to shovel her driveway too...

Yes, the new server will be able to handle a lot!!

Comment

Working...
            X