Interesting line error for S.B. game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting line error for S.B. game!

IF you play the spread and BUY the points like most do. Check this one out for you "Greek" users!

Taking New England like I am you would have to buy the spread down to N.E. -3 1/2 AND it costs you -200 on the buy points pull down for the game.

Yet go to the props section and check it out and they have a PLUS/MINUS with Phil/NE at 3 1/2 pts with N.E. at -160!!!

save yourselves 40 bucks on the hundred by "proping" it!! I did!

I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE GAME but want to make some coin on it so my plays are just these!

3* NE -3.5 -160
    3* TEASE NE PK / (O)40

1* COIN TOSS TAILS
    1* EAGLES TO BE THE TEAM WITH THE LONGEST TOUCHDOWN SCORED IN THE GAME @ +110
    (Pats will grind it out and the Eages should at least get on the board for the game...hard to believe a team like the Vikes had them beat not once but twice at Philly Steak and Cheese Stadium and yet they got this far) kudos to them for that!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck G.V

I like heads .....LOL

the longest Td yeah let's get it!!!!!!!

Good luck bud$$$$$$$
    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Damn!

NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT ON PHIL JR'S

Freak Ben Franklin 57 toss which is currently on a losing streak!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I think

I will play tomorrow one small play with:

1.5* ILLINOIS -20

A very bad Indiana team with arguably the WORST coach in the Big Ten and maybe Division I (Mike Martz of CBB) go vs #1 WITHOUT Bracey (I am the team and know it Randy Moss) clone Wright.

With the leading scorer gone makes this a smaller play as the Hoosiers should be better without him but Illinois can name the score here and actually I want to play the first half but it is not out yet but make it -11 as a 3* star play for me when it hits the presses.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Goldv

Comment

add this

money line parlay:

HOUST / TOLEDO / KENT / BALL ST =~+105

Good luck everyone!

Goldv

Comment

Gold Vike

Love all your plays tomorrow! Don't know about the coin toss bet, but definitely agreeing with your thoughts on all the other bets! Good luck and lets hope the Super Bowl isn't to boring come the 2nd half!

GL Krunch

Comment

Good luck today Goldie!!

Comment

How about:Patriots+3.5-407.How about that for a bet?

Comment

I'll tell you a more funny line and that's NE -7 that hasn't budged any. The public and services are all over them & the line hasn't moved up. This leads me to believe that the books think Philly will cover.

Comment

GL Goat. Love the teaser, but Tails???
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Here's another interesting observation. Maybe it doesn't mean anything since I don't normally bet quarters. But if you bet NE each quarter the total points you'd be giving up would be 5.

Comment

correction, actually 4 1/2. 1/2 point in quarters 1, 3 and 4, and 3 points in the second quarter.

Comment

2nd half play==>`

1*MANHATTEN -8.5 2ND H

They are getting blasted by lowly Loyola MD by 12 points. Should come out a little different 2nd try around!

Illinois was asleep today!

BOL EVERYONE!

"TAILS PHIL"!

Comment

WHEW!!!Glad I took the bet I had in this forum N.E.+3.5!!

Comment

Good

FOR YOU CO! Congrats big time on the winner!! I jumped the OVER 23 at the 2nd half MONSTER HUGE so I am a happy camper as well! ESPECIALLY THE TEASE COMING IN AS WELL!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Gv

Comment

Working...
                              X