10* alert...saturday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert...saturday night

10* Providence (+9.5) at Villanova---->after getting humiliated the other night at pitt, prov. rebounded nicely against the worst team in america, virginia....9.5 too much here.....providence usually plays close games and still has enough talent to close well......

10* Virginia (+11.5) at nc state--->erratic nc state team playing a horrible virginia team but i still think they have a few competitive games left.....nc state continues to be unimpressive and in the ACC, they do not deserve to be a double digit favorite over anyone, even high school-like virginia

10* Uab (+7) vs Louisville--->if louisville wins this game by double digits, they deserve to be a #1 seed.......terribke spot for them , and although i think they are one of the best teams in the country, coming off that hard fought game at cincy is going to be rough.....cincy was in same spot and lost today, not saying louisville will lose but it is very possible

10* UTEP (+1.5) at rice---->i think UTEP anmd nevada are in a different tier than the rest of the WAC teams.......UTEP lost to tulsa which is inexcusable and for the 2nd game in a row, they were never leading.......this team is too good to play 3 bad games in a row and although rice is a good home team, UTEP is much better

Almost 10*'s:
    Rutgers (-2) vs Georgetown
    Oklahoma (-7) vs texas tech

good luck
    b

What is your record to date? It has to be impressive.

GL tonight...I agree on UTEP and already have a bucket on OKLA.

Comment

GL Shorty

PEACE

Comment

You're sizzling Shorty!!!!!!! :uzi:
        gracias!

Good luck manana,
        Stud
        Stud

For the love of sports or of $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Great Night Bro 10* 4-0 Nice!!!!!!!