I Know Its Not BaseBall yet but check out this system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Know Its Not BaseBall yet but check out this system

i have done it for 3 yrs now and it works great for me. I was not on this board last year in baseball and dont know if anyone else has said this or not. Always play a team that has won 3 games in a row and stay on that team till they lose.If they get to a 8-9 game winning streak that is 6 winners and alot of time they have games where they are not the favorites let me know what you think
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

one of my pet peeves-always bet on the streaking team-never bet against a streak-you can only buck the streak once-but you can ride it til it loses-2 years ago i played the dodgers under 8 in a row and played it til the all star break-at one point it was 39-5 unders-it was like free money-always play a streak-also i think as you said 3 is a good number to start at-gl

Comment

tech fan

MLB is one of my favorites.....I made a ton the last several years and hopefully for this board as well the last couple......I agree completely......look at the Devil Rays last year.....great example.....WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THIS:

Many of the contrarian players and ESPECIALLY the services will put up plays AGAINST a team on that streak trying to make it their BRAG PLAY of the week or two or simply to say they "KNEW SOMEONE OR SOMETHING" that triggered that play......3-6 or more times of those plays they will be WRONG and MAJOR dollars DOWN the tubes!!

A small rule of thumb might be:

NEVER EXPECT A BAD TEAM TO MAKE YOU GOOD MONEY......AND IN MLB.....NEVER EXPECT A GOOD TEAM TO MAKE YOU A LOT OF MONEY IN ONE GAME OR IN 4 out of 6 at high juice! Usually it is in the -180 to -240 range and you need a LOT of those in case the first one or two fails you!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU THIS YEAR! CAN'T WAIT FOR MLB!

Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

The reason i like 3 games is because majority of series is 3 games and its hard to sweep a team but if you just swept a team and go to another team it kinda back to square one since its a new team well thanks for your input
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

tech fan

you are RIGHT ON about the 3 game series! A HUGE advantage to "PICK YOUR SPOT" !! Much like I do in hoops cheery picking half time plays these are great examples to use!

THANKS FOR YOUR POST! VERY GOOD!! BEST OF LUCK THIS YEAR! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Guys

Please pay close attention to my friend Gold Vike ... He's pure DYNAMITE in Baseball .

Comment

i also heard rjeremy is great at baseball 2 along with gv
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Great thread! Be sure to bump it when baseball starts

Comment

Working...
                X