Need help guys, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help guys, any suggestions?

I gotta work tomorrow, 8 to 6, no internet access at the job...
    The only picks i'll get to see are those posted before 8 or the late games.......
    Anyone that can post early please do......
    Or if anyone can think of ways i can see posts, particularly from guys like EZ, Wayne, Blake, shorty, Goldvike, Lovedoc, please let me know... maybe someone can get my e-mail from BC (it's ok to give it out).... I know it's alot to ask BUT syou guys are pretty creative.... especially if you're drunk... I kknow you can come up with some way to help out a needy gambler.....
    Yes GV i noticed your early play... may have to put 10 dimes on that.... :christmas
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

gary

REMEMBER! I am REALLY LOOKING TO TRY AND MIDDLE that play big time but if you can get it at -1 still...I would make it a 5* but don't go nuts on just one play!

BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW! I will toss out some early ideas before tomorrows games! gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike..

Don't worry was JK on that... i learned my lesson the hard way too many times.... no more going nuts on one play, i play them all the same range, all around 10 dimes give or take 2 dimes..... YEAH RIGHT!!! all around 50 to 300, depending...
      THANKS for all the help... AND that 2nd half Kings play looking good... NO East Coast knicks money on those chokers here!!.
      AND to blake for the 2nd half rockets and portland plays, all of which look like gold!!!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

only play i see so far is florida -3.5
        of course i will have more-but wont cap til morning

Comment

Working...
        X