SAT PLAYS====>(one for early starters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vike...

Appreciate the early picks and the advice about the line movement.... Got Rutgut tonite at -1.5 instead of +1 not that its gonna matter... Turned out I kept my 10 dimes and laid off Wisc when i saw it was 3.5..... I'm on most of your late plays they will win...... GL tonight will be watching for more late ones.....
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Addding

a rare UNDER FOR ME!

1* PORT/SAC (U) 100 2ND HALFTotal set at 196 and they are at 110 already at the half. Vegas usually not off by 10+ in totals for the game.

BOL.....Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV - what do you think of UTEP +3 2nd half??? I got Por-Sac U 101!!
        Last edited by phonepole; 02-05-2005, 11:10 PM.
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Uteps

Leading scorer is out BUT I HAVE THEM FOR THE GAME AT +2

So I am playing a parlay:

RICE -2.5 WITH (o)77
          GLTY! GV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

also

playing OVER 77 for the 2nd H 1.5*

Gv

Comment

Damn!

I was looking at the over, saw your post a minute too late... gotta move your fingers faster old man!! (Not while whacking off- rope burns!) I got UTEP too split at +1.5 and +2, one of my biggest of the day, i'll be devastated if my 50 bucks on 2nd half goes down ..... i'll forget the 4 for 4 on the late plays of yours i took....
              GL on your plays GV..

Comment

gary

Instead of typing faster maybe I should "PLAY SLOWER"! The late plays today will make up for the early mess from last night which were todays early plays. ALTHOUGH WE GOT LATE SCREWED ON SEVERAL OF THEM WITH THE HUGE LEADS AND OT DUMPS!

THIS JUST AMPLIFIES WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS SAID about putting out plays the day before.

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD DAY THOUGH AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE!! goldv

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOMORROW!! Gv

Comment

Yeah Vike i'll never push anyone to post early plays again, mostly because i think i'm having a fatal coronary watching UTEP!!!! Ah i'd rather have no picks than bad ones....

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                    a rare UNDER FOR ME!

1* PORT/SAC (U) 100 2ND HALFTotal set at 196 and they are at 110 already at the half. Vegas usually not off by 10+ in totals for the game.

BOL.....Goldv
                    Did those 2 teams just score 25 points in the last 60 seconds of that game???!??!!

Comment

I

know,......it just does not pay sometimes!!

Comment

Working...
                      X