Friday Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Plays===>

Under .500 for the early plays yesterday but another undefeated late night with 2nd half plays including a push on a side and a push on a half parlay for a straight win....which at least made for another plus money night!

Very garbage card tonight but going with:

CBB:
    1* BROWN +2
    1* HARVARD +7
    Opinion on Iona as they did beat Manh on the road but the 1 point spread indicates

NBA:
    2* WIZ +3
    1* TWOLV -2
    1* PACERS +5

Opinion on the Wolves OVER because they have played UNDER THEIR LAST 10 games except for at the over machine Seattle team.

Edited to add M/L PARLAY:

SACTO/PORT/76RS/PRINCETON +98
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND MAY ADD SOME PLAYS AS CLOSER TO TIP FOR SOME OF THEM! Goldv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 02-04-2005, 06:09 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL GV Hopefully your wolves get it done.
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Good luck tonight GV, I dont know what to think of the twolves right now, great spot for a win tonight however!
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

GL Goat. I'll see if I can stay awkae long enough tonight for some 2nd half plays. Those suck less
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL tonight GV I'm playing the wizards tonight with you.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Can't wait to sweat out thoose 2nd half lines. I kepp waiting for a beer money parlay out of you like we hit a bunch of times during the baseball season. Thoose always payed around 14/1. GL
            Bears 13-3 again

Comment

Good luck

to all you guys tonight!

If anyone is wondering about Pacers info the local media is bemoaning them BIG TIME!

Tinsley is on Crutches

Harrison still with the after affects of the early concussion.

Johnathan Bender out with injury again tonight

Stephen Jackson 1 GAME SUSPENSION (again)(TONIGHTS GAME) for trashing the refs last game call.

Plus the entire team coming off the flu from the last two games running out of gas with the 19 point lead last game vs Toronto.

DALLAS also will get Micheal Finley BACK as well.

Now you know why all the services (and others) are on Dallas.

HENCE.......Gotta love the Pacers in this one!
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV-According to Ripple in the Fade thread the count is 7-2 for Indy and not Dallas.

Comment

You are

right savage! I screwed up by saying services and I meant the local books here. They have been getting pounded by Dallas betters all day and can't write fast enough...they are HUGE PACERS fans tonight!! Should have said "books" and not services! Thanks for the catch!

Gv

Comment

GL tonight Goat. Really like the T-Wolves tonight :D :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

hey gv hate to ask but r uposting tommarows plays tonight or 2marrow thanks m
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I try to wait as late as possible

to post plays for Sat but I did for a night or two as someone requested them. Not all of them of course but I could try and put up maybe the early stuff at least but late line moves really are a big key!

Gv

Homer.....did you check out that obscene number on the unders the Wolves have been stuck in?

Comment

looks like a detroit under going on there in minny and thanks gv its ok if ya dont i coach 6-7 yr old kids basketball on sat i think it is easier getting teeth pulled but i love them lol
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Here is a

play that should suck!

1.5* PRINCE -4 2ND H.
                            UP 9 AND FAVORED BY only 10.5 to 11.5 so the value on the side is gone BUT Dartmouth with only 18 points in the half should expect more of the same for their second half total. I could see them finishing in the low 40's for the game and Prince winning by 15+!

BOL EVERYONE! Gv

Comment

Good Luck GV ... Wish you all good pal

Comment

Working...
                              X