Ez, BC or Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ez, BC or Wayne

Are there any plans for getting together a BC Super Bowl Square thing? Maybe 5-10 bucks a square?

Anyone???

Comment

Bet the squares cause the eagles are going down.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Do you have to invade every post with your meaningless babble?

Comment

No on the squares. Go to a local bar, there everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            No on the squares. Go to a local bar, there everywhere!
            No shit, I just thought it would be fun to do one here.

Comment

Then you set it up and try to get 100 people to each send you $5 before sunday. I'm in and i'll take one square.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Then you set it up and try to get 100 people to each send you $5 before sunday. I'm in and i'll take one square.

No reason to be a smartass! I know Ez runs a bunch of different things that's why I asked.

Comment

What can i say Mike. Last time i dealt with you i was directed to someone who promply ripped me off for $120 and nobody was willing to help me recover the money after the fact. I'm not saying it's your fault but i had confidence and trust in you not sending me down the wrong path. It was only $120 but it's not about the money.
                  Last edited by wayne1218; 02-04-2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? I got ripped off to as I only had mine 6-7 months. Everyone had the same problem that was using that company, it wasn't just this guy. I fought with that guy a bunch of times and told him it was bullshit how that you just had paid for it and now it is worthless. What else was I supposed to do? I tried to hook you up, it worked awesome for me the time I had it. I had no reason not to recommend the guy. Is your paypal under your ***** address? I'll send you the 120.

Comment

I said it wasn't about the money. I had it 2 days, at least you got some use out of it. Neither you or him told me they were "Hot" pagers with "Stolen" codes. I should have been told that at some point. All i know is if i get someone into something like i did with ez winners pool, i would feel responsible if they got screwed and at the time you didn't seem to care, period! It's water under the bridge now,money is only green paper but YES i get bitter and i don't forget the people they do the things they do and "I" got fucked! The rest of the forum could care less about this so the thread will be closed.

GL Mike

Comment

Go Ahead Mike. The Forum is all yours!

Instead of going off on me in an email you can have the last word you wanted right here, then i will close the thread with no responses from me. Have at it.

Comment

no need to get all mad. wasnt trying to cause any problem
                          Last edited by 10DimeBry; 02-04-2005, 06:13 PM.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I said what I wanted to say in that email. If you want everyone to think I rip people off so be it.

Comment

Working...
                            X