How to Read This Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Read This Board

I have been betting a long time and have used services before and just found this board, which I think is great. I was looking for help with my picks. Do you guys bet the picks of the services or it seems that you bet the opposite of the big plays. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Bet against!!
    Last edited by ChuckLazar; 02-04-2005, 08:44 AM. Reason: Welcome

Comment

It seems some services have a winning record ?
      Thanks

Comment

Buddy,

Excellent question, difficult answer. It is the common opinion of the board not to cherry pick, that is to find people on this site that are good and just take 1 from him and 1 from someone else. The common advice given is to find someone this is good and stick with them, through thick and thin. Services, for the most part, pretty much suck. Yes, some services are good and have + units, the trick is trying to figure that out. To compound this you have services that do really good in specific sports, and so you form an impression during one season that they are decent and then the next season you get burned. So long story short, my advice is to stay away from the services and take a look at some of the bettorschat cappers. Good ones that come to mind are Spaarkie, RJeremy, Wayne, Goldvike, EZ winners, Homer. Thats a great starting list. Of course I need to apologize to the others that are also good I just forgot to mention. These people put there own $$$ on the line and therefore you KNOW you are getting a "quality product" if you will.

I hope this post is helpful, this board is very friendly so feel free to ask questions or whatever. Welcome!

BT
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
          Buddy,

Good ones that come to mind are Spaarkie, RJeremy, Wayne, Goldvike, EZ winners, Homer. Thats a great starting list. Of course I need to apologize to the others that are also good I just forgot to mention.

BT

Apology accepted lol
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
          X