• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Super Bowl Sunday

NFL (56-53) -22.95 Units
    -------------------------

***** "10 UNITS" *****

N.E. -7 (-110) Why N.E.?......................

N.E. is (31-2) SU last 33.

This might not help you with the spread but i challenge you to find other NFL streaks in History to match that stat. I'm not sure if anyone else has ever gone on a (31-2) run before but i feel this stat is simply "Amazing" if you take the the time to think about it and i also feels like it secures the "Win" portion of the wager.

N.E. is (25-6-2) Ats Last 33.

This tells me when they Win, they make the number. Again, i challenge you to find another Ats streak like that in NFL History. No, i have not researched it but i bet it would be tough to match. People for some reason have been "Fading" these numbers and playing against N.E. often but the numbers are astounding and they simply don't lie.

How Will Philly Score?

I'm really having a tough time figuring this one out. I don't think T.O. will be that affective because i simply don't believe he will be 100% and i think he will be a little hesitant on the field. Brian Westbrook is a great back but N.E. has a History of taking the "All Purpose" back OUT of the game like, Marshall Faulk, Edge, and others like Bettis. I believe Freddie Mitchell is going to get LAMBASTED Several Times. He will be afraid to go near the middle of the field by the 2nd qtr. The only way Philly can move the ball consistantly imo is if McNabb uses his legs.

How Will N.E. Score?

One question. Has anyone watched Tom Brady? He has been as "Cool" as it gets in the Pocket since day 1. Anybody watching this guy has seen how deadly he is on 3rd and 7. He always seems to find the right receiver and it's never the same one. N.E. has 7-8 guys and sometimes 9 that catch the ball in a game. Who do you double? It is too much single coverage to make zero mistakes on defense. Do you realize half of those above numbers came with A. Smith at RB? With C. Dillon this team is so much more dangerous. He was the 3rd leading rusher in the NFL and he missed a game (Pitt.). He is a Pro Bowl caliber RB.

N.E. is (4-0) Ats vs. the NFC this year.

Philly is (0-4) Ats vs. the AFC this year.

N.E. is (6-2) Ats Last 8 vs. Phil.

N.E. is (11-3-2) Ats on Grass this year.

Phil. is (9-6) Ats on Grass this year.

N.E. is (7-2) Ats on the road.

Phil is (4-4) Ats on the road.

Experience has to be one intangible on N.E's side as well. The way the whole team carries themself is about as business like and professional as it gets. You wouldn't know this team has Won before by listening to them. Phil. on the other hand is thrilled to be here and they are enjoying the moment. I don't believe for a minute that they did not feel relieved to get the "Monkey" off their back in the NFC Title game. That also makes me think they feel this game is gravy for them and i don't think they will be nearly as focused or ready for this game when it begins. Freddie Mitchell has really hurt his team in my opinion. Everyone else that has given N.E. bulletin board material has really paid the price. I think this team (N.E.) is so focused when these things happen that it will last more than just the 1st 5 minutes of the game. Donovan McNabb is a great QB but let's be honest, he's (1-3) in BIG games and Brady is (8-0) in the Post Season.

I know how great Andy Reid is after a Bye Week and i'm sure Philly backers have their reasons as well. These are just mine and i do expect a good time and a great game that in the end will be Won by the team that has played so flawlessly under pressure and that's N.E.!

Patriots 31 Eagles 17

I hope the Eagels do it Im tired of all the talk about a Dynastey (sorry if its missed spelled) We need someonenew on type but best of luck

Comment

Wayne, no need for the write up, NE crushed Indy and Pitt, enough said. But my dick still got hard that you picked them!!!
      Last edited by ChuckLazar; 02-02-2005, 09:23 PM.

Comment

chuck that's a little too much information!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          chuck that's a little too much information!
          But I love that are very precise with your explanation!!!
          I was thinking if we thought NE would be ahead the whole game after each Qtr. It might not be a bad idea to parlay NE for all 4 Qtr and halfs and game.A $100 bet would win $5000.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
            But I love that are very precise with your explanation!!!
            I was thinking if we thought NE would be ahead the whole game after each Qtr. It might not be a bad idea to parlay NE for all 4 Qtr and halfs and game.A $100 bet would win $5000.
            Sounds good to me. I might put a few bucks on it!

Comment

Wayne,

I like the play. Seems like alot of people like taking the points. Just how it was 2 weekends ago. Everyone was bangin home Pitt and if I'm not mistaken it was you and me and only a few others on the PATS.

New England 34
              Philly 10

NE -7 and the UNDER 48

GLTA

Bryan
              Last edited by 10DimeBry; 02-03-2005, 09:18 PM.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bry, it's because we're considered "Fans" of this team therefore our picks are thought of as "Obvious" & "Meaningless". That's why i gave reasons for my pick and if you are making a case for Philly that's fine, but your numbers simply can't match mine on paper or on the field!

GL Brother!

Comment

Damn, I was afraid to read your post Wayne .. If you said Phil I would have said f**k ... Love it buddy!!! Good Luck ...

Comment

Arena Football (4-2) +14.25 Units
                    ---------------------------------

"Field Goal" ( Units)

"OVER" (103) Chicago Rush/Philadelphia Soul (-110)

Tampa Bay Storm -13.5 (-104)

"7 PT. Teaser" = N.Y. Dragons (Pk) - Philadelphia Soul (+7) (-120)

2003 - (41-23) +15.70 Units
                    2004 - (51-46) +4.90 Units

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

GL 1218 hope your NE pick is only surpassed by your Nextel picks ... GL
                      Is Chucks 1/4 to 1/4 Parley a serious play ??? Sounds kinda good ......!@#$%^&*()

Comment

GL dawg! I'm playing the Pats straight and i'm teasing them with the Under!

I will have my hoops out fairly early tomm. because we have about 20 people coming over for the Big SB Bash. We do it every year but it's more fun when N.E. is in it!

After tomm. all Philly fans will have to look forward to are the Phillies in April..... OUCH!

Comment

NFL Teasers (58-47) -4.50 Units
                          -------------------------------

.................................................. .
                          "Touchdown" ( Units)
                          .................................................. .

"7 PT." = N.E. (Pk) - "UNDER" (54.5) -120

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

You can practice for your coin toss prop pick....

http://www.bodog.com/template/popup/...ur=usd.1913lhn

hope this helps you win $$$$$ !!!!
                            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

good luck I picked the same score!!!
                              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X