Good Luck guys ...

NEVER WONG
    Illinois St. -1

That's Illinois State and not Illinois.

Comment

blake
      Registered User Join Date: Nov 2002

vega s sni tch buries clients

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-16 on vault plays today
      perfect storm play which is supposed to be there
      best plays went 1-4 yesterday
      guys-you need to be fading these guys-they are horrible

Comment

EVERYONE DO THIS PLEASE ... CLICK User CP, go to Edit options ... Scroll down to Number of Posts to Show Per Page and set this at 40 ... This way you will not have to turn so many pages and it will be easier for you to see all the posts in this thread ... I need you to look at all the posts in this thread BEFORE you post everyday cause I will be deleting multiple requests and if you ask for a service that has been posted already that also will be deleted .. Feel free to requests a Service Play anytime you post a Service play .. The members who share will always get top priority ...

We want to clean this thread up but still give you the info you need .. always remember, Please follow directions that are posted in red ... Thanks
        Last edited by Spark; 02-01-2005, 08:11 AM.

Comment

gamblers world
          TIP OF THE DAY

Sport: College Basketball

Game: Witchita State @ Creighton on Feb 1 2005 8:00PM

Prediction: Witchita State

Current Line: 1 -110

Over/Under: OFF

Reason: The times, they are a changin'. While Creighton is a shadow
          of it's former self, Wichita State just keeps on getting better. They are
          now a staggering 5-1 SU and ATS L6 on the road and winning on
          average by 7 ppg. That's not against slouches either. That includes
          huge wins over Providence, Tulsa, Evansville and Northern Iowa.
          Not exactly top 25 teams, but rock solid basketball teams. In examining
          the common opponents SW Mizzou State, Illinois State, Evansville and
          Northern Iowa we find that those are all teams that the Shockers are
          having success against while Creighton is winless. The BGS Ratings
          suggest a 7 point Wichita victory, and certainly all the evidence supports
          that. Make the final Wichita State 73, Creighton 66. Take Wichita State

switched it to 40 SPARK thans bro,
          i like the first sentence that they use..its a BOBBY DYLAN SONG. think im going to play this on the hutch about BOB DYLAN
          Last edited by Ripple; 02-01-2005, 08:58 AM.

Comment

while its early , i was wondering if anyone knew of a consensus report that carries sebastian sports. i like his plays but dont feel like paying the amount he charges.

thanks
            rock n roll

Comment

12-3-1 the past 16.
              Today's FREE NBA Game of the Day...
              Tuesday,February 1
              TAKE the LA LAKERS...(executive via email)

Comment

Originally posted by dingo
                while its early , i was wondering if anyone knew of a consensus report that carries sebastian sports. i like his plays but dont feel like paying the amount he charges.

thanks
                First of all sebastian's comp. today is the Miami Heat.
                He is expensive. but if you want a longterm package, he has a special going through Friday, charging "only" $495 for every college and NBA pick through the NBA playoffs;that price is actually a compromise for him, as sometimes in just one given day you can spend $60 or more to get all of his picks.

Comment

Godspicks

Play at your own risk!! He's lost 11 straight days miserably!! (0-2 yesterday!)

4* wiseguy ESPN GAME OF YEAR MICHIGAN ST. -1.5

I'll have the rest of the card later on..

Comment

Originally posted by dingo

thanks
                    The forum is open ... Talk away .. I will delete later ... thanks

Comment

Computer Boys comp. is on Florida.
                      Re: God's picks-it seems like a few weeks ago people were touting him like the second coming;even if he wins with MSU, I don't for the life of me know how you can make going against an undefeated team a so-called wiseguy GOY;the game can win .but I would NEVER use a service which makes goign against an undefeated team a GOY.
                      Its the kind of a game which can make a service look like a hero if it wins;perhaps that is some of the thinking that applies here.

Comment

Illinois State @ Drake

739 Illinois State -1 ( 2* )
                        boxer sports

if anyone has a list of sports service scammers but boxer sports...ats & otl (top-of-the-line sports ) on it,,they would be my top 3

Comment

3 g sports LAKERS..

I CANT SPELL TODAY ..THE BUT IN FRONT OF BOXER SPORTS ON POST #12 SHOULD BE PUT (SORRY)

Comment

anyone have updated cappers record in baskets?

Comment

SPARK LOL.Boxer is scamming people..hes selling our posts here on his site for 50.00 this week ..last week 25.00..and sunday and yesterday after games were over he put 2 games on his forum and changed the time of his posts..and he really thinks people dont pay attention to that ..I thought ats were scammers this guy BOXER is the worst ,,Guys stay away from him and hope no is really paying him money for the plays that are posted here for free,,Thanks but we need to expose ALL SCAMMING SERVICES LIKE BOXER SPORTS..Rip

Comment

Working...
                              X