Sunday Night Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Banger Alert

Didn't post any plays yet today, but I want to thank Gold Vike for the Purdue play and Blake for his post on unranked home favorites vs ranked teams and getting a nice cover with the Irish.

Todays Banger Play

2 team 5 pt teaser for 12 units to win 10 on the Lakers -2 1/2 and the game total over 190.

1. Charlotte is 1-18 SU on the road this year.
    2. In Charlotte's last 7 road game they've allowed; 101pts, 103pts, 103 pts, 100 pts, 111 pts, 113 pts, and 106 pts.
    3. The combined pts scored in these games are; 194 pts, 195 pts, 198 pts, 198 pts, 202 pts, 203 pts, and 193 pts.
    4. Charlotte has a 5 game chop ATS going on the road with teams from the west coast, starting with their last game; W L W L W
    5. This is a great spot for the Lakers to pick up a win at home.
    6. The Lakers have already gone over in 5 games since Kobe's injury.

Play it or fade it, the decision is yours, but I see a nice chance here to pick up some green with this play! My prediction Lakers 103 Charlotte 93

GL Krunch

Good Lcuk

KRUNCH! I need the Lakers OVER to complete a 6 team big parlay so I will be pulling for POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR PLAY!! Looks good! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-Lets hope Lakers aren't up to their usual tricks tonigh, if you get my drift.I may even break tradition of not betting Lakers games and play the over, as you seem to be on a good roll.
      Best of luck!

Comment

we'll give it a whirl.....keyword BANGER .

Gl- esp. gv on that parley card

Comment

makes sense to me

im puttin 200 on it

Comment

Hope Charlotte's Web can step it up a bit for OUR ovr ...keep pressing fakers to shoot shoot shhhhhoooooottttttttt...........
            gl dawgs

Comment

Damn, went with Mike Godsey who has a "Major" on Charlotte. Definite loser coming PLUS a blown up teaser.

Comment

Spiccoli

DOWN TO 89 -82 with 4+ mins to go......you are still looking OK i having a chance in both as CHAR is coming back....LOOKS LIKE I WILL FALL WELL SHORT OF THE TOTAL POINTS I NEED THOUGH UNLESS A FREAK O.T. HAPPENS!

HOPE YOU BOTH HIT!! GOOD LUCK! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I count 12 layups missed in the 4th quarter between the 2 teams..... 12 LAYUPS !@#$**&!@# Does Kobe have money on the under?????????
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Gotta luv those BANGERS over by 1 in the last 28 sec. good goin' krunch

nice tease .... fakers 101 web's 90 o man my guys pissed hahhahhahhha
                    Last edited by Ldawg; 01-30-2005, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the banger Krunch!!!!

Comment

Krunch-Thanks for the great teaser;it was a squeaker but we won it.
                        I played 1/2 unit on the over(for luck on GV's parlay), but no more as I don't trust the Lakers as many of you know and have not for the last few years.
                        You can believe me or not believe me, but if it could be proven, I would bet anything that many times in Lakers games during the past few years there are and have been deliberate attempts by players, referees and sometimes both to do things to influence the outcome of either the pointspread or total especially late in games when both are at stake;tonight is an example of what I have witnesses many times.
                        David Stearn should worry less about a few players going up in the stands and handing out stiff suspensions and spend more time investigating the integrity of some of the games, especially those in which the Lakers are involved.
                        I know many of you disagree with me, but thats the way I see it.
                        Last edited by savage1; 01-30-2005, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Nice job on the teaser, Krunch, thanks! Sorry about the parlay, GV, 4th quarter i counted total 5 layups made, 11 missed, 5 turnovers.... i had a small parlay with the over too..... 11 missed layups in 1 quarter, Savage, is that what you mean by influencing the total????
                          Last edited by phonepole; 01-31-2005, 12:07 AM.
                          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Good Call

Krunch and CONGRATS TO YOU!! Nice play! SAVAGE YOU ARE CORRECT!! Those fuc&ers just cost me 6K on that parlay but then that is the way you look at them.....I actually put more of the blame on the CHAR offense who layed dormat (because as you said Savage the Lakers players had to explain the totals to them) and then turn it on in the 4th Quar to insure the Fakers could lay down and control the spread!

OK........That is a humerous look at it from my side but it is my own fault putting ANYTHING on a faker play...for or against! But I did play your TEASE KRUNCH SO THANKS FOR THAT WINNER BUDDY!!

HOPE EVERYONE WINS TOMORROW! GoatFakersSuckDork

Comment

Originally posted by garylehr
                              Nice job on the teaser, Krunch, thanks! Sorry about the parlay, GV, 4th quarter i counted total 5 layups made, 11 missed, 5 turnovers.... i had a small parlay with the over too..... 11 missed layups in 1 quarter, Savage, is that what you mean by influencing the total????
                              I have seen too many Laker games with missed layups, missed free throws, funny looking turnovers, suspicious fouls or lack of calls and on and on and on when something is at stake(side and/or total) to think it is merely coincidence.
                              ps Sorry you missed the parlay GV;I missed a 4 teamer (3 pieces in) a few days ago when some fu-ker hit a three pointer at the buzzer which cost me the side and parlay.
                              Last edited by savage1; 01-31-2005, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X