X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Spaarkie today?

Jonesin' for his NBA magic....

Dear Spiccoli,

Spaarkie, will not be able to attend Bettors Chat today due to recent ass whippin he put on us, so we had to put a hold on his account for a few days.

Regards,

His offshore account

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL Doc

To Bad i don't use off shore though well not in the last 6 months i found my local is better get paid every thursday...only time i use the off shore is when i find a game after his Hrs

sorry Spicoli i had to work again today...75 hrs a week is killing me!!!!!!! got a few night plays up
        Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

spaarkie, why dont you sell your business and move to florida??

Comment

Doc i have been trying to i got 2 businesse one is a pizzaria and the other is electrical contractor..our economy sucks up here and few people got the $$ they had say 5 years ago...i was offered a job through Bates elect in Tampa starting at 50G a year..if i sold the bizznesses i would there in a heart beat...i got family in odessa area...i got a few bites on the pizzaria but nothing solid i'm asking 32G for a shop that does 270,000 a year

New York SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! the only good thing is our hunting
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

I Love Ny
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Spaarkie...used to live in Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area. Not a lot to do exept Services industry. If you have positive cash flow, stay put for a while. Tampa ain't exactly a boom town.

Thanks for the picks. I may lose MD play, but have to stick with the rule.

Comment

Working...
                X