X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena FB---Sunday

Arena Football….Last post 1-0…………YTD 1-0

12:00 Philly Over 96
    2:00 New Orleans +2..Canceled yesterday due to weather and not posted at Carib yet, suppose to start at 2pm…If it’s posted, I’m on it
    3:00 Los Vegas –5.5

gl2all
    “Take No Prisoners”

Hi Carlg .Was just wondering how do you cap the Arena league .I am going to start to bet some games .Was just wonderng if you had any advice to share or if you know any good sites to look at
    Thanks
    Mike
    2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
    2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

yea Carl, how well do you do in Arena? I've never bet on it.

Comment

Mike and RJ….

To be honest with you, right now it’s more potluck then actual capping ability… I’m just trying to follow line movements for now until I can build up some sort of database like I have in the NFL that I can refer back too later on……

I sure don’t want to mislead anybody…I’m no Guru in this, but if I do my homework, by mid to end season I hope to have a better handle on it.….

Plus I’m getting tired of hoops and in need of a change….

But like I said, for right now it is strictly trying to read the line movement…and I might add a fun and exciting game to watch…wish we had a team here in CT

Good Luck guys
        “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Just a footnote …..Whatever I post, I play for $200 each….no more, no less…no parlay, teasers or round robins or any other exotic bet….I bet’em all flat and for the same amount....

Don't want you to think I just put stuff up here...I bet'em all

gl2all
          “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Thanks Carlg .I kind of think there are not to many people that have this league down .Like Pro football ..
            I don't see how anybody can find trends for this league since Some teams fold and new teams come in .I live in Phila and thought i might check out a few games .Place a small wager on it just to make it interesting .I do agree that makeing a wager on the Arena League is more guessing and following the line the anything else
            Good luck
            Mike
            2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
            2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

Are you kidding me...only 7 points scored in the 3rd quarter of the Philly game and the game still goes over ... 101 pts scored

1 down 2 to go
              “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Nice start to this season, today I went 2-0-1

Can’t beat that start……….new ytd 3-0-1

Think i'm gonna like Arena Football
                “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Working...
                X