travis deiner ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travis deiner ?????

anybody have update info on travis deiner (marq.) listed as questionble for todays game.. this team is lost without him!!!!

If he's out I'm doubling my bet on Marquette

Don't put any weight when a star is out. Look at last nites Cavs game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Playing on a team with their star out is a golden opportunity
    Last edited by frankb03; 01-29-2005, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      If he's out I'm doubling my bet on Marquette

Don't put any weight when a star is out. Look at last nites Cavs game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Playing on a team with their star out is a golden opportunity
      in some cases i would agree, but not this one!!! he's their best player and more importantly he's their point guard he runs the show and is the best shooter on the team.. i hope your right i parlayed them with ohio st. and providence..

Comment

GL to us

Comment

Not so sure about that Frank, GOLDEN?
          did you see the SUNS record W/O nash?

Comment

Originally posted by lmercer213
            Not so sure about that Frank, GOLDEN?
            did you see the SUNS record W/O nash?
            Yes! Golden. Short-term. NOT long-term. Teams 'rise' to the occassion when their star player is out for a game or two. Long-term it takes its toll. Like all 'systems' it's not 100%

What people forget? Vegas adjusts the lines with an injury. IMO they over adjust because most of the public play against the teams with injury. We get lots of value.

Here's a few examples

Marquette today
            Cleveland last nite
            LA when Kobe went down
            Indy won 3 of 4 after all the suspensions.
            Shaq missed a game for Miami

Comment

Working...
            X