Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bassszzzball ben berry berry good to me day

early one...

Ohio St minus the small number against a NW team that's been decent at home. Ohio St better in conference action to this point isn't going to look ahead after Iowa lost here. Money moving the line up a tad in the face of some strong trends.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I like it. Good luck Hung!

Comment

We're battling KB up two at half with a lot going against us. Coach shifted the starting lineup as some players may have been disciplined. OSU fouling early and often but NW not able to capitalize and also missing a ton of three's.

Like Minny +17 against the Illini coming off a monster game with a real beast on deck.

Also, MSU -2 against LSU. MSU a good road fav in the past and may win this one with a strong defensive effort. Still going to be thinking about the last time they took the road and lost by almost 50.
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

I agree with miss st. No heart at bama. I like them in this spot though!

Comment

enough of a push from a post down the dial...

Wake -15

Comment

Good thing I caught a break on the 1st game

Pitt

Texas

Comment

Working...
            X