$$$ Easy Money$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$ Easy Money$$$

So far I posted twice and both games won.OLEBLUEYES called me a rookie, let's see what he calls me tommorow!

CBB
    DETROIT...
    WESTERN CAROLINA...
    EASTERN KENTUCKY...
    SOUTHERN ILL....
    TCU...
    TENN.TECH...

GOOD LUCK!

Each team here has allready beaten there opponent this year allready away at there house. Now they come home and face them again,so it should be no contest!!!!

daddycool. welcome to the forum. don't listen to anyone that gives you a hard time. you'll get respect by being a positive part of this forum. Good Luck today.

You should post lines with these games.

Comment

Thanks buddy, I have been following everybody on this board for a while now and just stated to post.Thanks for the reassurance.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum...post as you see fit...Don't take to heart what Old Blue Eyes (OBE) stated, as he merely made a true statement...Regardless if you've been doing this for 50 yrs, one can only be gauged/judged by their input here...Thus--to this Forum--you're a rookie....OBE generally has positive things to say to all, and contributes very well here...I think you just misunderstood (took the wrong way), his comment about being a rookie....

Post your plays, earn other members respect, and you'll do fine....I love that West Carolina play....all the others make sense also...You honed in on a common denominator there--previously won on other teams home court, therefore should be able to cover on their own--hope it works for you...LOL kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL with your plays today
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            GL with your plays today

oh, look who finally wakes up

Comment

Actually, I posted in the wrong forum that's why I think he called me a ROOKIE. So now it's time to earn my respect.So far this system has worked every year. Thank's again...and good luck! There is also 1 more CHARLESTON SOUTHERN, but I don't think there is a line.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                oh, look who finally wakes up
                Yeah yeah yeah, its -8 here no wind this morning, spent sense 6am out in the barn. Finally got a chance to get on here. Now at 11:30 its off to work for 12hrs. No time to cap or recap my horrid night last night. I'm getting loaded tonight.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                X