Marquette pk

NC Charlotte -7

Indiana +8

Tenn. Tech -5

Utah State -11.5

GLTA
    Forza Udinese

Aloha gianfranco,

I like your card and I am on some of your plays...One I am looking at is the Marq...do you have any confirmation on Diener's status in this one?...I only came across this, which also states that some of the other key players were sick...Since you posted your play already...I was wondering if you had confirmed info on this Report....Thank CC.

Golden Eagles update: MU looks to rebound from its worst loss in school history, a 47-point drubbing at Louisville, with the status of guard Travis Diener – he didn't practice Thursday or Friday still in question. Slow starts, turnovers and surrendering too many offensive rebounds have mostly been to blame in the Golden Eagles' four losses in their last five outings.

A return to health for not only Diener (ankle) but Steve Novak, Marcus Jackson, and Todd Townsend (flu) will be a necessity for MU to get back on track

Comment

Lets add some late games...

Creighton +5.5

Illinois State +10.5

Wright State -1

SD State +9.5

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain
        Aloha gianfranco,

I like your card and I am on some of your plays...One I am looking at is the Marq...do you have any confirmation on Diener's status in this one?...I only came across this, which also states that some of the other key players were sick...Since you posted your play already...I was wondering if you had confirmed info on this Report....Thank CC.

Golden Eagles update: MU looks to rebound from its worst loss in school history, a 47-point drubbing at Louisville, with the status of guard Travis Diener – he didn't practice Thursday or Friday still in question. Slow starts, turnovers and surrendering too many offensive rebounds have mostly been to blame in the Golden Eagles' four losses in their last five outings.

A return to health for not only Diener (ankle) but Steve Novak, Marcus Jackson, and Todd Townsend (flu) will be a necessity for MU to get back on track

Co-Captain

My thinking was that they might take this one with or without him after getting bombed at Louisville...The line at (pick) was a gift???

Best of luck on your plays today.
        Forza Udinese

Comment

Working...
        X