How's this for a comeback??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this for a comeback??

I was pissed about losing 105 on the Ja-zzzzzzz 2nd half, so i placed the following halftime bets, all small....

NJ +3 $60 to win $50
    NJ O101 $48 to win $50
    NJ+3/O101 parlay $50 to win $140

Sorry I didn't post these, and that I didn't go larger, but chasing doesn't usually pay off!!

Overall excellent day for the forum, let's keep the momentum going through tomorrow... GL all!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Solid..Congrats to you.....now just some friendly words of advice..TFWIW...just sharing some experience....Be selective and dont take any risk on any games your not sure or havent done your homework on...Eventhough you may be still down..act like your up and be very serious about not giving the books back the lead or money...

Thats it...just wanted to remind you of this...as sometimes people will treat a lucky streak or lucky outcome as simply that (something not really of value..go figure)...Instead, view it like you just hit a shot to take the lead in the game with just a few seconds left to play...dont get stupid, play smart defense, and get RE-FOCUSED AND RE-MOTIVATED AGAIN TO KEEP IT GOING AND PUT EVERYTHING YOU GOT INTO WINNING THE GAME.....Dont treat this as a small or lucky event....Treat it as an opportunity to start another run...this I think you have already planned to do....But, you must continue to work even harder on capping out them winners....dont take any short cuts or any chances just because your ahead..so to speak...Fight hard to keep the lead at any cost.

Anyways, just some words I think you already know....not trying to preach or tell you how to bet...Just thought I share....so take it for what its worth....Lets Kick the Man's Ass Big Time Tomorrow.....GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

Excellent advice Capt..... I've made that mistake before, gotten ahead and thinking I'm Midas w/out working, gotten cocky and careless and given back what i've won.... I know i've gotta be more careful and diligent, also to keep my bets in the same range, not to bet 3 or 4 times on each game tomorrow just because i won today....

Quick look at tomorrow's card, leaning to...

Miss. State -1.5
      Wisconsin -10
      Iowa St +5.5

Of course, i'll be looking at what you guys have to say...

And you're not preaching, Captain, i need to be reminded to keep my focus and not be stupid.... and to build on today not knock it down.....GL to you too!!!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
      X