Unbeatable System II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbeatable System II

combine ez,spaarkie,rj,and homer---wayne did not post anything so I grab homer.EZ very agressive tonight so I took alot of his plays. I can change some units up because its my money.

tor over 195 1/2--4 units
    charl +3 1/2--2 units
    orl -5--5 units
    orl over 216--4 units
    atlanta +9 1/2--2 units
    boston +6 1/2--3 units
    boston over 223--10 units
    utah over 192--4 units
    milk -2--2 units
    clippers over 187--3 units
    golden st+5 1/2--3 units
    golden st under 205 1/2--4 units
    laker over 191 1/2--5 units
    brown +13 1/2--3 units
    yale +10 1/2--3 units

I know this is too many games but it has been working so I'm not going to stop until I have a bad night. Only had two games they disagreed on (washington-orlando I took orlando anyway because It was EZ 5 star) (new jersey-lakers I threw it out)

I know this is kinda messy but had to hurry. Good luck to all.

your 10 unit is looking good at the half. 122 points!!!

Comment

GL on the System Brady. That Over in the Toronto game sucked 195 unreal.

Hope you clean house
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

System wins again........................ It is going to be hard to keep up with today (so many games)!

Comment

Last night I did the same thing and only took 8 games. They went 6-2, pretty damn good!
          I'm going to do it again today, and I'll check your list after I make mine, looks like EZ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Thanks again fellows!

Comment

It is always nice to lose more than half your bets but still win money. Last night went 7 wins 8 loses and won 4.5 units thanks to my big plays (over phoenix -RJ & EZ,over in Lakers-RJ & Homer,Orl -5 EZ 5 star)

MVP goes to EZWINNERS

Keep up the good work guys

Comment

Brady,

I think that's about as bad of a night as you're gonna have, and you still had a positive night. Got hooked on the one over, and a couple others could've easily been winners.

Congrats buddy.

Comment

Homer, I'm gald I did not watch that Tor games I know I would have broke something.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
                  Homer, I'm gald I did not watch that Tor games I know I would have broke something.
                  I almost did. I don't mind losing games but that close with that kind of money on it. Makes me mad :angryfire :angryfire

Glad you made a profit last night. Lets get the man this weekend
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                  X