• Friday NCAA Hoops

2-2 Last night .500 again, but played Niagara as my bigger play
    It's getting to the point where I could cut and paste the win%
    Could be worse could of went 0-4.

Tonight I will play all 4 games on the card, small plays
    will post others as I find the extra time

Starting with...
    Princeton -12 over Brown
    Brown hasn't played since 1/14 because of the blizzard. Princeton, is in my opinion the better team and has played the tougher schedule. They held Duke to 36% from the field and 18 Turnovers @ Duke 2 back. They have since played a freshener against Haverrford, where all 15 players saw time, 11 scored.
    Bears are a very young team. 12 of 14 players are underclassmen (4 soph 8 fresh).
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

GL on your plays tonight. I'm sticking to NBA for tonight thus far.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Adding the other IVY selection.

Yale +11 over Penn
      Simply put I don't feel Yale is as bad as their last effort or Penn is as good as their last. Teams split in the 2 games played last year with Yale winning by 2 and Penn winning by 8. I expect this one to be close.
      Remember the three R's:

Comment

Gl Rwall
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

First offerring in the MAAC...
          Fairfield -11' over Canisius

I wrestled over this one for a while. Taking a stand with the favorite here. The deciding factor being that the two teams played earlier in the year @ Canisius.
          Fairfierld won by 1 after a round of O.T. To think the game was played that close throughout and now Fairfield is a substantial favorite leads me to believe "the man" wants money to come in on the dog. To that I say "sell crazy to someone else 'cause I ain't buying". Also Canisius shot 50% from the field and 50% from the 3 pt line. They are an entirely different team on the road. 1-6 on the road this year.
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

Good Luck buddy.. Nice write ups

Comment

gl tonight rwall.

Comment

waiting for the easy one to show up

Comment

Okay I looked and looked at this one
                  I just don't understand. Could it be this easy?
                  Back and forth...Time to man up and take a stand.

Marist-4 over Iona
                  It just seemed obvious to me. What throws me off is Marist has 7 straight ATS wins. The line went from -5 to -4. Am I that wrong. Marist 7-1 in conf. with wins over Niagara, St. Peters, Fairfield, Manhattan and a 1 pt loss to Rider. That's the upper echelon of the MAAC. Iona has losses to Canisius and Siena. Do I need to explain those teams. I have posted before Iona is having some problems, and are a play against team.
                  I am going to reach in my pant pockets, give the balls a squeeze, verify that they're there and play this one a bit bigger then the rest. "Scared Money don't make money"
                  I would hate to look back and say it was so obvious why didn't I...?

Good Luck to All
                  and thanks for the posts.

Shimmy,
                  I hope this is what you were referring to
                  Remember the three R's:

Comment

Good luck tonight Rwall

Comment

I see what I like Im with you I may of missed that -4 line to but we will see

Comment

Good luck tonight RWALL!

Comment

thanks rwall. gl tonite

Comment

Good Luck tonight rwall...like the Yale play.... I watched their workout the other day and they looked pretty sharp..hope they carry that over to the game.
                            “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Peter,
                              Welcome to the forum. I am honored to receive your first post. I am not worthy of it, but honored. Thank you.
                              You will soon see this forum has the best handicappers anywhere (I certainly am not one of them). All are willing to help and offer advice at any time. I learned that from experience.
                              They are a great group of personalities.
                              Good Luck to you
                              Remember the three R's:

Comment

Working...
                              X