• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed. College Hoops

Riding a bit of a streak (1 in a row)
    Tonight I am taking a stand in the Colonial Athletic League

Delaware +15 over Old Dominion
    ODU is the better team here and will come out of this with the win. I believe this is a good spot to take the dog. There seems to be a trend reversal in the CAA this year. Last year the home teams won 69% of the games played. This year 54%. Monarchs are at home. I'm thinking this line may be a bit inflated in the fact that ODU has been getting so much Natonal attention this year. #3 in College insider Mid Major top 25. Recently Dick Vitale ranked them #24 in his top 25. They are 1 of 4 D1 teams with 17 wins. They also have received enough votes in the AP top 25 that they would be ranked #29 if the poll went that high.
    Delaware has a great combo between Nana Harding down low and Mike Flattery at the guard spot. Harding averages a double double and Flattery is averaging 43% from 3 land.

I wish I could jump up and down and say "Play It" but I am having problems getting on a streak.

Good Luck
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

I dont think they will win but they will win your bet

73--66 OD

Comment

Gl Rwall
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Like the play was looking at that game myself just cant pull the trigger GL hope its a winner for you buddy
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm gonna stay in the CAA..
          Adding

UNC Wil -2 over Drexel
          At first glance I was ready to back Drexler. But looking further UNCW has won 6 of 8 SU and 7 of 8 ATS against Drexler. Drexler comes in winners of 5 in a row SU and ATS. UNC has lost their last 2 ATS. UNCW is 5-2 SU in the last 7 losing @ ODU (first place in CAA) and @ George Mason. The same GM that is 50-9 at home vs. CAA. and shot 24 more free throws then UNCW. 3 of UNCW starters fouled out of the game. UNCW is tough at home 6-1 this year.

Good Luck to you whatever you play.
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

good luck tonight!

Comment

GL to ya Rwall....like that Delaware play....bring that SOB in...I'll help you kill it...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

1-1 .500...again
                Delaware lost by 9
                UNCW wins by 1 in O.T.
                Like I say things could be worse.
                Actually I feel pretty good about the picks. I wasn't way off.

Hey Shimmy you suck they won by 9 not 7!!!
                Just kidding great call on the prediction.

Thanks to all who posted the well wishing.

* a note about the CAA. George Mason is now 51-9 SU Vs. CAA competition at home since 98-99 after a 16 point win over Hofstra. Home teams went 4-1 tonight. I'm wondering if I'm wrong about the trend swing. I will wait and see.
                Remember the three R's:

Comment

Rwall..i didn't even see this thread untill just now...Of course Deleware covered cause you knew who was on it with ya... We ride together my friend!!!!

Comment

lol sorry man but you did get the win thats all that matters

Comment

Working...
                    X