Monday's Check-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's Check-ups

Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful day yesterday, lets keep this shit on a roll shall we??

GIZZZZZZZZZZZZARDS +6

GLTA

P.S. Rj, i know..i know, you looked across the board and could't find Gizzards anywhere....blah blah blah

RJ

Still is recovering from that AWESOME TEASER HE WON yesterday.....ha ha ha ha ha
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL tonight!!!

Comment

Good Luck on your play
        Stay warm the mid 60's could be brutal!!
        You may even need an SPF7 sun block
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
          Good Luck on your play
          Stay warm the mid 60's could be brutal!!
          You may even need an SPF7 sun block
          Yea..i think its suppose to reach mid 30's tonight...Great!! ahhh..just one day tho... Rwall, i dont know if you knew already but RJ is buying a house in Port St Lucie...When he comes down we'll play a round of golf...Maybe get FrankB to make 4.

Comment

Good luck tonight doc!

-smooth

Comment

Oh yeah GL doc
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I did not know.
                I haven't played golf since my oldest daughter was born. But I would definitely make the trip.

Rj,
                If there is any thing you need help with for the move let me know. If I can help I certainly will.
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Good luck Doc, I played your over in the Pgh game and the 2nd half. I might have bet my hometeam for the game, but I saw EZ money in that over just before gametime, when I saw the field condition, but wasn't around to post. Thanks for helping me pull the trigger with your pick. I also made money on the 2nd half with Philly. Dome teams now 0-9 in playoffs. Some things just don't change, even when you think they can!!

Comment

GL DOC i'm in for golf also if you need one
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                      GL DOC i'm in for golf also if you need one
                      thats right..i forgot you lived down here

Comment

RWall,

Thanks for the offer, but it is a town house on PGA Village, and all the furniture, etc. is being brought in from the management company down there. My father was just down there last week, and said the place has grown a ton. So many new places being put up.

We are heading down within the next month or so to look for new developments to buy, and will def. get in touch with all of you to hook up for some golf. One of the coarses there is a Pete Dye coarse and is supposed to be really nice.

Comment

NO JOKE

If or when you guys get down to South FLA you gotta go see DOC's pad. My friend is living it up down there. Play THE GENERAL course in PGA NATIONAL. Trust me you'll have a blast. Doc will hook you up. I was wasted within 2 hrs of getting to Doc's place. beer stocked food stocked, pool,hot tub, pool table its great.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            NO JOKE

If or when you guys get down to South FLA you gotta go see DOC's pad. My friend is living it up down there. Play THE GENERAL course in PGA NATIONAL. Trust me you'll have a blast. Doc will hook you up. I was wasted within 2 hrs of getting to Doc's place. beer stocked food stocked, pool,hot tub, pool table its great.
                            Sure beats that farm you live on in Feura Bush NY!! Hick in the sticks!! ahhahahaha

Comment

BT,

I just got a call from my boss 5 minutes ago. Him and I are heading to West Palm Beach either Feb. 9, 10, 11, or the last week of Feb. We have to visit and present a to a couple sites down there. I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X