This Is Hitting Biggggggggggg !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Hitting Biggggggggggg !!

FOUND AT ANOTHER SITE: THINK THIS PERSON HAD A GOOD DAY.

Cnotes
    Bettor's Forum All-Star

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 am Post subject: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. F. C. GAME-

New England -3 ( 8 units ) Beat me once but theres no way you beat him twice. BILL will show the other Bill why they have won the superbowl twice.
    In my eyes Pitts should not even be here. This game should be played in Foxboro today. Am looking at this game as a basketball rule...Lower ranked team giving points to higher rank team....You have to ask yourself why is a 16-1 team getting points at home
    Am going with experience here.....The pats been here before and will know how to handle the situation. ( enuff said )

Total:

OVER 34.5 ( 5 Units ) 2 top notches defensive teams for what i've seen usually will go over......Yes its cold and windy but that to me just both sides oppurtunities to score......

NEW ENGLAND 26 -16

N. F. C GAME-

Philadelphia - 6.0 ( 8 Units ) Defense wins championships. One man cannot beat this team. Take Vick out of his game and this game is history.
    McNabb will beat this team with his legs and with the long ball. This is not the Rams playing soft on defense. I just don't see the Falcons in this game for long once they fall behind by over 10pts.

TOTAL:

OVER 35.5 ( 5 UNITS ) Turnovers in this game will lead to scoring oppurtunities.......( fumbles, interceptions by mainly the Falcons ).

PHILADELPHIA 30 -20 ( with a garbage T.D. coming in late in the game by the Falcons. )

Good luck !!!
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

The purpose of this thread?

I'm guessing the poster of that thread is you.

He is probably the only bettor in the world that took Phil/Atlanta OVER and went 4-0. The game opened at 42 closed at 37.

Comment

frankb03 I had 36 for u/o in Eagles game from both my locals. Got lucky I guess.

Comment

Working...
      X