2nd HALF play NBA===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd HALF play NBA===>

I already have Spurs -2 in this game and they are up -14 at the half. total is at 86 for a game projected at 193.

1.5* KINGS -4

.5 * KINGS -4 & (O)98 PARLAY
    (total would final at 184 or just about 10 POINTS UNDER the OVER!

GL To all!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I'm on it. GL buddy

Comment

love the under here-but gl

Comment

U suck

Comment

Thanks

for the kind words sick-o! Your name befits you very well.

I will defer to your genius and follow your picks for a month instead of mine. I am sure your plays will be MUCH better over time than mine could ever hope to be.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! (for you will certainly need some)!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Sick-o he never put a gun to your head and ordered you to pick. It was your decison and from my exp. GV is right with second halves about 90% of the time. So take your harsh words and stick them.
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

sick-a-homo

You obviously don't understand how we operate here, this site is about good cappers unselfishly trying to help others make money at no gain to themselves.... there are so many guys here that will make you big bucks in the long run if you follow them, Goldvike being one of the best of the best.... and when one of us loses a pick, nobody's 100% i don't think even you, the rest of us show some class and show the support and loyalty and respect that that capper has earned... we all get frustrated when we lose, hell i know that too well, but either you say your apologies and learn how to be a man, or take your insults and bullshit and go the fuck away. GV-- thanks for all the winning picks you've given us, congrats on the SA pick i shoulda known better then to go against ya!
              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Nice finish for you today GoldVike

Meant to say something eariler, but I'm so sore I haven't even tried to post anything for hours now. I stayed off your Wash State play, because Washington, this years best of the Pac 10 is winning somegames by over 40 points. As it was,you almost pulled out the WSU play anyway. I didn't see any of your late games but wish I had because you did well, especially going against the Kings, which I was too first quarter dumb to do. I'll have to try and get you to see how the adjusted football lines have made much more money for me than they would have lost. Will try and drop you a note tomorrow. Getting way to hard to type this way. Also wanted to tell you that you were almost right about my shoulder. It's still scheduled to by replaced on Feb 3rd, but my doctors have already cancelled it back to April to see if they can figure out what is causing all my problems before cutting and tossing my bad right shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by sickamostyle
                  U suck

what the FVCK kind of comment is that?

Very bush league pal.

GoldVike is one of the best and most respected cappers on this site. I think you owe him an apology, and I hope that was either a mistake or it was out of anger.

We don't talk to people like that around here. GROW UP!

Comment

up

Comment

guess he got broke from payservices now he needs to take it out on us lol get a life if u dont like the plays dont play them i seen all of your plays gv and rj not to mention others but all my respect for u guys dont ever leave cause i know it will cost me a fortune lol and i am sickofmy style lmao
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Thanks guys

Appreciate the good words. I'm just waiting for our buddy sick-o to post his/her plays so we will have something decent to fade into winners for tonight.

I will give him/her credit for being right on one thing though. My plays yesterday did suck but it just isn't really necessary to remind someone of something that obvious for a day. Not often I have really bad days but he/she musta played them and lost. Someone like that should not be on a site like this to begin with if you can't make proper decisions and remain "somewhat civil". If I didn't suck so bad I might play Golden Panthers though.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE ALL ARE WINNERS! Goldsuck

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                          Appreciate the good words. I'm just waiting for our buddy sick-o to post his/her plays so we will have something decent to fade into winners for tonight.

I will give him/her credit for being right on one thing though. My plays yesterday did suck but it just isn't really necessary to remind someone of something that obvious for a day. Not often I have really bad days but he/she musta played them and lost. Someone like that should not be on a site like this to begin with if you can't make proper decisions and remain "somewhat civil". If I didn't suck so bad I might play Golden Panthers though.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE ALL ARE WINNERS! Goldsuck
                          GV, it's guys like him and fats that do nothing for this forum and don't have the balls to post, cause they usually don't know who's playing. They sit on the service plays and keep losing money and have nothing better to do than jack some one off because they lose. I like your posts, they don't have to.

Comment

Gv do not let dumb asses like that get to ya(He probably lost all of his allowance). If he has been here any length of time at all he would know you post a hell of alot more winners. Your posts are very much appreciated. Please keepum coming! Baseball around the corner! Looking forward to your insight. Gotta love baseball! Thanks

Comment

Sicksmostyle

on you to buddy!

Krunch

Comment

Working...
                              X