Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs

looks like The NFL has made the call to the field, so now ATL has to beat the Eagles and the Refs...
    jordanrules..................

No Shit

Comment

Ever since the TO trade with a "Special Master" gave the Eagles one of the best players in the NFL in exchange for a reserve defensive linemen, I've felt that the NFL was working hard to get the Eagles into the Super Bowl. They've gotten every call every week, why would today be any different?
      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
      5*: 0-2

Comment

Lewis Pushed Of On Big Pass Play & Was Out Of Bounds On The T.d!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Lewis Pushed Of On Big Pass Play & Was Out Of Bounds On The T.d!!!!!!
          i said the calls wouldgo in atls favor to get vick in the bowl. the call was made and i was wrong! wow was i wrong. anybody notice the poor shots foxhas on their replays today??? in regular season games they have 10 views, today one or two...as i am writing another flag...pass interference atl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
          its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

The NFL gets their wish and the Eagles will go to the Super Bowl.
            Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
            5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
            5*: 0-2

Comment

Atl scored TD after questionable roughing the passer call...Phil interception called back on holding... Sorry, don't think you can blame the refs for this one...If you watched the game it's obvious that the Eagles were the better team...

Comment

That's right. Blame the refs. Can't anyone ever admit they made a wrong pick?? And Beranrd is right. Atlanta's only score of their whole lame game was because of a roughing the passer call that extended a drive and that call was iffy, at best.

Comment

Philly is gonna get smoked by either the pats or steelers in the SB.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

It's laughable!

I didn't bet the game. I watched as a football fan. I was rooting for Atlanta. As a Giant fan I hate Philly.

When you don't have anything staked in the game you see the game a bit differently than how it's portrayed in this thread. I thought the game was officiated very fairly.

The better team won!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                      It's laughable!

I didn't bet the game. I watched as a football fan. I was rooting for Atlanta. As a Giant fan I hate Philly.

When you don't have anything staked in the game you see the game a bit differently than how it's portrayed in this thread. I thought the game was officiated very fairly.

The better team won!
                      I agree and my money was on the Vick's!

Comment

i think the nfl had something to do with the high winds knowing that vick struggles with his accuarcy in good conditions!!! the fix was in !!! please enough with the fixed games already the 2 better teams won!!!!

Comment

Get a clue. The game wasn't even close and should have been worst. The roughing the passer call was a joke and the field goal they got came after a pass interference that was questionable at best on Michael Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                          X