No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Have Philly Minus 6 at -115 OR Philly Minus 10.5 at PLUS 190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather Have Philly Minus 6 at -115 OR Philly Minus 10.5 at PLUS 190

I just got back homethe other day from being in the hospital since before New Years meaning take all of this with a grain of salt. During the 80's and 90's Home Favorites easilly covered big spreads in these conference championship games. For example, if you like Philly today, DONT lay -115 to get Philly at minus 6 when you can lay just 4.5 more points and play the adjusted line, its full of value today. I have just two plays so far for today. Philly minus 14.5 at PLUS 360 and Philly minus 10.5 at PLUS 190. It all goes back to teams playing at this level for the first time against teams that have been here before. Should just take one Michael Vick Turnover to take him out of his game plan and a Philly 27 to 10 win isn't that unlikely.

Good Luck to all. Sorry for the messy writeup. Hope you could still read what I'm saying.

neither

Comment

good luck sandman! hope you are okay!

Enjoy the game my man!!!!!

Comment

im not betting it but I would take philly -6 if I were playing the side.....

Comment

Welcome

BACK SANDMAN!! Hope everything worked out good for you! Was wondering where/when your stay was going be!

I've been popping some plays up here in case you could log on to this site!

GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE JUICY MONEY LINES!! Hope just one hits for you!!

YOU MAY want to look at a play on WASH ST +17 today!!

GREAT to see you back!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good call!!!!!

Comment

Same Idea Again

Looking for New England to outplay Pitt, the same way Philly outplayed ATL. I took NE minus 7.5 points at PLUS 180 and also NE minus 10.5 points at PLUS 360. Good luck to all and since I don't get to brag very often, my 27 -10 Philly prediction was the final score. Think I'm going to find more of the pills I was taking at the hospital as long as they let us know the final score ahead of time.

Comment

what will be the final in the pitt game-lol-nice call

Comment

Wow nice calls sandman do me a huge favor and post scores for tomorrows NCAAB haha
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Pitt Final.

Blake. Even with the little Pitt run, I bet NE at both minus 7.5 and minus 10.5, so hopefully my final has NE by at least 10.5. I did look at the adjusted over (43.5) in addition to NE, but I chickened out because the NE mismatch seemed more real to me.

Comment

For SDLT21.

No problem. Here are the scores for the early NCABB, 65-54, 68-63, 78-76, 92-68, and 59-61. Play these and you are sicker than I am.

Superbowl Info This info is how I play the Superbowl. NEVER BE AFRAID TO LAY BIG POINTS WITH THE BETTER TEAM, JUST LIKE PHILLY TODAY. THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER THE NFL KICKING BUTT IN THE 80'S AS BIG FAVORITES WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT OF MONEY IF INTERNET BETTING WAS AVAILABLE THEN WITH ALL THE PROP BETS. WHO REMEMBERS THE 49er SD CHARGER SUPER BOWL WHERE THE 49ERS WERE AROUND A 17 POINT FAVORITE AND COVERED THAT LINE EASY. That's what I'm going to do for this Super Bowl. Play the better team, not the dog you think might have a chance.

PS BLAKE. Still looking for NE to win by 11 or more. At least my bankroll is.

Comment

great day and thank you so much of the better niner days!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X